The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

just delete repub side and make this game imp only

Mrdann

On the reps I don't like both pvp and pve between 10-50. They have larger number of children playing on their side. Republic is the good guys and that's what draw children in. Everyone wants to be Obi-Wan or Ahsoka...

...they call my trooper "a clone", so I wouldn't expect them to be good in this game either :p

You got it backwards mate. The Imps are just a mass of teens and pre-teens that want to be evil little d***s knowing that there would be no real life retaliation.

If nothing else, MMOs have shown just how illiterate/stupid/insert whatever thing that makes you despair for humanity you can come up with here. Every single game I've ever played has had their general chat be a cesspool, and the behavior of at least half of those you encounter just turns into a daisy chain of facepalms.

Utterly and completely agree.

Edited by QuiDonJorn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nothing else, MMOs have shown just how illiterate/stupid/insert whatever thing that makes you despair for humanity you can come up with here. Every single game I've ever played has had their general chat be a cesspool, and the behavior of at least half of those you encounter just turns into a daisy chain of facepalms.

So entirely true. I must say, though, that in my experience Imp side is worse than pub side in this regard.

So entirely true. I must say, though, that in my experience Imp side is worse than pub side in this regard.

I don't know if the Imp side is younger, but from what I have seen lately I would wager that they are certainly more immature.

Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, but it only takes a few people to turn chat into a cesspool.

Never seen it happen Imp side. I don't think there's some stupid Dev bias for Imperials, but maybe the whole 'Republic side has more idiots' thing has something to it....

I've seen it on both sides.

Do we really need to discuss this? I hope this is some late christmas or early april fools joke. I play both and I'm fine with both. What's the point?

On the other hand, it might get rid of the "One story for both factions" problem. With only one faction... ;)

Edited by Alssaran

When I'm imp fleet, mostly goes like "why do imps suck so much ? reps rape us all the time"

On rep fleet, mostly goes like "reps are hoplesss, imps win everytime"

Which one is more accurate ?

You aint kidding. I get kick out of that. That is just the way it is too.