Please give back Crippling Throw on the next update.

adabeezy

Leg slash is a horrible root that needs 2 global cool downs to be effective it should have been removed from the spec instead.You can also cause guarded by the force to give back half of the health bar rather than taking half of it or cause the duration to last twice as long that may help.

No.

I rather take 100% damage reduction while in Force Camo, or Undying Rage usable from stun than this.

Why not both? Give us Crippling Throw back and buff some other things a bit. Giving Crippling Throw back will hardly make us OP. It was an unnecessary nerf to a class that didn't need it survivability nerfing.

Not sure why they thought removing an anti kiting ability and replacing it with a 2 gcd utility while at the same time giving ranged mobility updates was ever a good idea. Not like any other class has to spend 2 gcd's to get that effect.

I agree. It was pretty stupid to put the root on crippling slash and require two hits to root. I don't know what they were thinking. They should have made crippling throw a root ability by default for all Maras. Or at least gave them a low level utility that made it a root.

Not sure why they thought removing an anti kiting ability and replacing it with a 2 gcd utility while at the same time giving ranged mobility updates was ever a good idea. Not like any other class has to spend 2 gcd's to get that effect.

and giving crippling to guardians at 30m range..

and giving crippling to guardians at 30m range..

Well I play a guardian since the game was first released (on and off) and I have to say my guardian never felt as awesome as it does now. Also love the crippling throw for guardians hihihi :)

Now a personal opinion of mine is that mara's don't need another CC ability, the root (the game in general does not need more of it), they need more of something to remove CC's on themselves and perhaps a small improvement to a DCD.

Edited by Xanas

Well I play a guardian since the game was first released (on and off) and I have to say my guardian never felt as awesome as it does now. Also love the crippling throw for guardians hihihi :)

Now a personal opinion of mine is that mara's don't need another CC ability, the root (the game in general does not need more of it), they need more of something to remove CC's on themselves and perhaps a small improvement to a DCD.

Saying the game doesn't need more cc, but is happy to have gotten crippling throw....

This and Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes.

Saying the game doesn't need more cc, but is happy to have gotten crippling throw....

This and Andy Rooney on 60 Minutes.

I also believe the game does not need an "I WIN" button but I would not mind one...

You find it weird that I enjoy a powerful ability even when the game does not need more CC?

Edited by Xanas

/Signed

Give other classes more roots and more ability to kite, then remove your most purely melee classes best means of dealing with ranged targets and replace it with a wholly ineffective one.

Game design at its finest.

If BW doesn't want to overwhelm marauders with too many abilities, then put the root on Double Saber Throw or Saber Throw. Problem solved.