Now they borked tool tips even more!

btbarrett

This is far from a game-breaking error, but tool tips are completely screwed up. Your primaries don't give information on what the various accuracies are at the different ranges: it just shows the max range and the accuracy at mid-range. Your ability cooldowns no longer reflect any reduction from talents (e.g., TT will always show ~45 s). Blah. At least the Dulfy calculator still has all of the info.

This is far from a game-breaking error, but tool tips are completely screwed up. Your primaries don't give information on what the various accuracies are at the different ranges: it just shows the max range and the accuracy at mid-range. Your ability cooldowns no longer reflect any reduction from talents (e.g., TT will always show ~45 s). Blah. At least the Dulfy calculator still has all of the info.

Maybe Dulfy's is right, but that assumes the original tooltips were correct, which I doubt they all were. I usually view tooltips as guidelines for what a ship component may be able to do. That's why I don't do number crunching for builds, it's not worth the frustration.