Tank Abilities

Benjann

Hi folks,

I have been tanking since my very first start with SWtoR and I was very excited about the new discipline system. Personally I prefer the Force using classes - so I can't speak for the other ones - but you did a pretty good job on some new abilites. Especially with the DPS specifications.

But I am missing some improvement or new skills in the tank spec. When you read the short description added in the disciplin system, it tells of something I don't see in the attacks and the style of the tank - in comparison to e.g. the Guardian or Juggernaut DPS.

It would be realy cool if you could do something into that direction. New abilites, or imporve older ones.

I somehow miss the 'greatness' of the tank (in Force using classes)

Hope you think about it

And keep on doing such a great job like the last three years

I mean the style and type of the abilities. I mean the just look not like done by tank if I compare them to other attacks from Force using classes since 3.0. They don't show: 'Hey I am the tank. I am bastion between the enemy and my allies.

Know what I mean?

I mean the style and type of the abilities. I mean the just look not like done by tank if I compare them to other attacks from Force using classes since 3.0. They don't show: 'Hey I am the tank. I am bastion between the enemy and my allies.

Know what I mean?

No. My Guardian tank still looks like a wall and all the animations look awesome to me.