The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The 12 Days of SWTOR

CourtneyWoods

Only down side is the pack is here for a day but I fell they should be there for the hole The 12 Days of SWTOR. Why the time of year i for one do not get paid again until the 31st and my sub coin around the end of the sale. I hate to say it but more of a heads up is needed then the day before not all of us have coins banked or room on the Old CC cause of the Holidays and the black Friday sales .:mad:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Freelancer's and Pursuer's Bounty Packs are now available!

Unexcited Statement: Great. More packs I can't afford because I have no coins or money to buy coins.

Sarcastic Gratitude: Thanks.

Request: I know why you are doing this master, but it's not fun for those of us that can't afford to get the coins because we have to save every last penny we have because our subscription is up in a couple of months. Then those that can, put the items up on the GTN at very high prices. Please do something else, or something special for those that have been subscribed since launch.

Wishful Suggestion: Such as a hypercrate of our choice.

Admission: Though I don't expect that you will do anything else.

I'd hold off on all the praise about the Black and White dyes. To me, they are just the regular weekly sale (since they arrived on the CM on Tuesday) and not part of the 12 Days of SWTOR.

And it looks like I was wrong. On December 24, 25 and 26, they won't have a new sale:

We'll have new sales for previous packs almost daily (24, 25, 26) are the same sale. Each morning check back for the latest pack deals.

Which doesn't really make sense. I could have understood that if they don't want to come to work during Christmas, they'd at least extend the sale so that it ends on December 31st, which would at least be a more logical ending date than December 29th. But since they state that the sale ends on December 29th, it won't really be a "12 Days" sale.

The Starcluster and Club Vertica Nightlife Packs are now available until 12/26/2014.

Wow. They planned that perfectly didn't they? The Rancor Mount is probably the most sought after (and one of the rarest) mounts in the game and these packs just happen to be available right when all the kiddies will be getting some $$$ for Christmas.

Wow. They planned that perfectly didn't they? The Rancor Mount is probably the most sought after (and one of the rarest) mounts in the game and these packs just happen to be available right when all the kiddies will be getting some $$$ for Christmas.

Not only that they're keeping these two around till the 26th unlike the other packs.