The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Petition: add some VA for lord scourge

nerazzurroblue

Justin Gross was in talks to resume his role as the Lich King when Blizzard was making Wrath, (The Xpack NAMED after the guy) but they offered him such an embarrassingly low amount that he declined. And this is Blizzard we're talking about. That tells you something about how much priority companies place on returning voice actors. Now Bioware has a tiny tiny shoestring of a budget compared to the super sized mega budget they once had 3 years ago. What do you think they're going to do? A lot of concessions have to be made. And they hate to do it. But they're riding on fumes here.

Don't like it? Blame EA. Not Bioware.

• 7 months later...
Why? He was arrogant, flippant and let you know that he was throwing you and the rest of your crew under the bus to save himself if things went south. Why your heart is weeping over a jerk that had no love for you, I can't even begin to fathom. :confused: Edited by Aeristash

• 2 months later...
I agree that he needs more VA. Scourge plays a major role in both the books, and the Jedi knight's story. He needs more dialog! Plus I love him as a character. I'll be really sad if he's gone. I need closure with that lol. Edited by Tathra