Guide on farming the Overheated Life Day Droids

Jerba

I don't think they've ever explained event properly...well the first one wasn't even acknowledge on this site or the launch until 3 days after it started an a ton of people got screwed over because of the 1-day-only gear pieces.

It would be nice if they'd send an in game email to the players.

For example would I not lurk the forums I would never had know I had to go to the fleet to get the 3 years anniversary gifts.

Yesterday I saw something very special :

An overheated droid was throwing something ! ( snowballs ? ) at an player's character !

This happened so fast I couldn't really see what exactly he was throwing - but I'm almost sure that he did throw something !

I do know that he was throwing something because the throwing animation contained approx. 1 thing per second ! No cooldown like with an player characters' snow ball !

The player was too fast away so I couldn't interview him - I just couldn't click on his vehicle. I just didn't manage to do it.

But - I remember what kind of vehicxle it was : It was a blue or a cyan spehere ! You know, that vehicle from the Gree Event - not a red one !

I know because I have a cyan spehere myself - but I can't tell whether it was a blue one because I don't own a blue one. An d the player was gone too fast. But I still tend to believe that it was a cyan one.

Yesterday I saw something very special :

An overheated droid was throwing something ! ( snowballs ? ) at an player's character !

That's their attack. The droids spawn hostile, and become friendly when you throw a snowball at them.

Here is all you need to know: throw snowballs with at least one other player. Doesn't matter if you are in a group or not.

Unfounded rumors: you can get an Orobird mount from an overheated droid; you have a better chance if you have an NPC snowball buff on you; you have a better chance if you throw your snowball from your speeder.

/thread

I don't think they've ever explained event properly...well the first one wasn't even acknowledge on this site or the launch until 3 days after it started an a ton of people got screwed over because of the 1-day-only gear pieces.

Yeah, the following BWEA post, as quoted, is so confusing:

:rolleyes:

Edited by branmakmuffin

Yeah, the following BWEA post, as quoted, is so confusing:

I'm on these forums occasionally and even I have NEVER been to that page...imagine the players who simply avoid the forums. It shouldn't be a secret that there's an event going on or how it works for free stuff...it should be promoted and mentioned IN-GAME.