Coratanni

We did this yesterday also.

One Assassin suvived by using foce cloak.

The best pars was that she was able to res people. She ressed a healer wich in tur ressed the rest of our 16man team. We healed up, clicked the escape pod, got the transition phase. Killed the last dude and got update for quest.

Sad thing thou is that all of the old Operations give 4 times as much loot as the new ones do. Still no use doing the new ones in 16man :( At least from a bugs and gear point of view

In the moment BW is announcing patch with some fixes, I am starting to be affraid of what another they will muck up. This boss is bugged since launch tho before 2 days we did it with alts, yesterday same mistake like before. We got her on 20% and....nothing! We simply killed her. Pretty nice how BW cares about its endgame. I quite understand that CM is much more important than players and their game experience but please, do it less ostentatiously.

There is another thread related to this boss and it's bugs.

Boss Reset issue: It's my personal belief that if you don't see the door to the boss room, that has a cutscene, then you will get reset. So make sure everyone sees and interacts with the cutscene door. If you don't, then exit the area, and come back.

To be sure, we all click at the same time too, so everyone has a castbar.

Boss attacking escape pod issue:

It might be that a guardian force leap attack interrupts the boss's escape pod "cast".

It's just a theory, as we've only encountered this once.

There is another......

Well, some advices are fine but, tho I am naive maybe, I expect working bosses. I really don't want to pray every ops to get unbugged boss. Do we really have to do some rituals to get working boss? Okay, let's touch left ear by right hand, let's touch nose by left hand, let's jump on left leg and kicking with right leg and let's sing "OOOOOMMMMMMM" aaaaand maybe we get working boss. Awesome!

I cleared TR SM/8 twice yesterday.

The first run was perfect with a smooth transition in the Coratanni fight to Phase 2 (the cutscene door was missing).

For the second run, the first pull of the last boss resulted in the new bug of Coratanni attacking the escape pod. The second pull was fine.

Boss Reset issue: It's my personal belief that if you don't see the door to the boss room, that has a cutscene, then you will get reset. So make sure everyone sees and interacts with the cutscene door. If you don't, then exit the area, and come back.

To be sure, we all click at the same time too, so everyone has a castbar.

This. We had it reset on us three times. There was no door during these attempts and after the third attempt, we decided to exit area, reset phase, clear trash and try again. After exit/reset, the door was there and we were able to finish the boss off.

Make sure no1 of party members has his pet on :D if some1 has it will 100% reset.

This worked for us. First time someone had a pet out, and it reset. Second time I read the thread and told him to put it away, and fight worked properly.

This worked for us. First time someone had a pet out, and it reset. Second time I read the thread and told him to put it away, and fight worked properly.

That's so silly a fight not working properly with a pet out. What if I want my Mini Nefra to watch me kill Coratanni?!