So why NO 192 gear yet on the GTN?

tortcat

I am at work so maybe this has changed by now but as of this past weekend I had yet to see any 192 gear ( armorings mods etc.) on the GTN.

I would have thought that by now we would start to see some.

Has anyone seen any yet hitting the GTN on your server? I'm at work but just curious.

Edited by tortcat
spelling

Most obvious reason i can think of is that it's a tooltip bug and you can't actually RE 192 gear, yet.

Doesn't make sense after all, to allow people to RE raid gear right after the expansion hit.

It can be Reverse Engineer as there is a 20% chance on the tool tip. I just tried of course just because it can doesn't mean it will do it on the first try.

It can be Reverse Engineer as there is a 20% chance on the tool tip. I just tried of course just because it can doesn't mean it will do it on the first try.

I have comms to try a few times Ill just have to try it tonight or tomorrow. I don't even know what the pats will be foer the 192 and above. googling here at lunch didnt yield much...may just be too soon

I have successfully learned the Advanced Resolve Armoring 37 from REing 192 gear. These armoring seem a waste though as the money will be in the mods and enhancements.

This was form looted gear however. I have yet to try the comm gear for RE. Don't know why you would since the mods and enhancements are seriously lacking.

I have successfully learned the Advanced Resolve Armoring 37 from REing 192 gear. These armoring seem a waste though as the money will be in the mods and enhancements.

This was form looted gear however. I have yet to try the comm gear for RE. Don't know why you would since the mods and enhancements are seriously lacking.

Wookie...do you know what the mats are...I tried googling it and have come up entry. ( IM stuck at work so sorry for all the questions!)

Finally a confirmation.

...1 of the exotic grade 11 purple (Transmogrifier? sp) from HM last boss kills.

That would be the reason, why we don't see this stuff on the GTN, yet.

Finally a confirmation.

That would be the reason, why we don't see this stuff on the GTN, yet.

Yeah, I'm not sure many guilds have HM on farm yet. Our guild is still working on Bolo and the walkers in HM. I also don't see this tier of gear being readily available any time soon from crafting with the exception of the unlettered power mods and a couple of enhancements. Even then, the difficulty getting the purples will push these mod costs through the roof.

I will say, the 186 crafted gear is plenty for clearing the new SM ops. They are fairly easy. The HM versions are another story.

Yep, sounds like the purple will def be the bottleneck same as with the mass man gens. Just too much going on in RL here ( Mom of 3) to even yet set foot in one of the ops. That will change once we get past the holidays.

Good replies all thanks

I learned the Might 37 RE'ing a hilt pulled from a commendation off-hand, the mods and enhancements I didn't even bother to remove as they are all garabge.

I haven't had enough 192 drops with good enhancements or mods yet to fill gear slots, much less to have extras to RE for schematics.

Also I've heard reports 16 m SM last boss drops the new purple item, and possible other than last bosses on 16 m HM, but as we haven't finished either op on HM in 8, we have yet to see the new purple mat.

Even if I had the new mat, at this point there is no way I'd craft something for sale on the GTN over using to keep gearing our ops team.

Edited by DawnAskham

Also I've heard reports 16 m SM last boss drops the new purple item, and possible other than last bosses on 16 m HM, but as we haven't finished either op on HM in 8, we have yet to see the new purple mat.

The bolded part is true. We got one yesterday with our guild.

192 gear can be reverse engineered (198 gear can not)

Every item requires Matter Transubstantiator (among other materials), which is grade 11 exotic crafting material (purple).

These mats drop in new OPs, from last boss in 16man SM and 8man HM, and also from every boss in 16man HM.

Matter Transubstantiator can't be placed on GTN for some reason.

No idea if it is a bug or intended.

Regards

Wait... Matter Transubstantiator can't be sold on GTN? Well, that might explain why I haven't seen any to buy :o

Also, anyone have any ideas when guilds might start farming HM ops so RE'd 192 gear will be available for sale on GTN? :D