French Wrath new title is a little off (kind of SOR Spoiler)

YoueChester

Hi, first of all excuse me for my bad english but as you know, frenchmen are not quite skilled with other langages than their own. Second, I don't know if it's the right forum to post, but well, here it is.

It's more a translation problem than lore problem. In French, "Wrath" is translated to "Furie", with implies an uncontrolled and devastating pure form of anger, wich is a correct translation. So, in French, we are not "The Emperor's Wrath" but "La Furie de l'Empereur". It's a really cool title.

But you see, the translation for "Empire's Wrath" is actually in-game "La Colère de l'Empire" instead of "La Furie de l'Empire". Which is wrong for two main reasons: first, Darth Marr himself designes the warrior as "Furie de l'Empire" (wich is right). Second, in english, "la Colère de l'Empire" is more like "The Empire's Anger", wich is, I think, anunderstatement to what the Wrath is supposed to be / to represent. Perhaps it's for the sake of diversity...

I know i should post this on the french community forum but alas there is no such thing as a community manager in these deserted forum. If anyone could report this request to the translators team, it would be great. Otherwise, I won't complain, but It could be a so much powerful title :)

I love this point!

I haven't done the SW storyline after the initial storyline, so can't really comment to how the Warrior plays out on Makeb and Rishi and Yavin.

However, I agree with you that Colere seems very soft. At the end of the day, if for no other reason than I have always thought of colere as a passive term rather than an active term. Why not something more primal like Orage, if Marr is already the Furie?