WTB Hateful Entity Mask Run, or SnV NiM KD gear run, bonus for Titan 6 mount.

Culbrelai

Hello, there.

I am offering 10m for (basically being carried) through the Hateful Entity for the mask it drops.

OR

9m for SnV NiM Kell Dragon gear run, with another 9m bonus if the Titan Six mount drops and is given to me.

If anyone is interested reply here and I will bend my schedule to whenever you wish this to get done. I will be on my lvl 60 main lethality Sniper, gear about half 192s, some 198s, some Ressurected stuff as well. Experience in SnV HM, general understanding of what happens in NiM although it shouldn't matter too much for a DPS.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. No one in their right mind would sell that Titan-6 Mount for only 9M. It's arguably the coolest mount in the game.. and not a lot of people have it. Then consider there are 7 other people in the group.. so they would each make a little more than 1M each to not get to roll on the mount.. sheesh I wouldn't take that deal.

But if you need a Hateful Run or the Kell Dragon gear run.. Message me on Murda. Republic Gentlemen can take care of that for you for the right price. (Not sure if you have a republic toon available for this.. could legacy transfer loot)

Edited by TMurdaJedi

I should've put that in my original post but it has to be imp side, because everyone except a select few guilds on pub side is awful and I abandoned that side lol.

I don't want the actual kell dragon mods or anything, I want the weapon model itself, and you cant legacy that, hateful mask not as sure, if it's bind on legacy. Either way I only have a tank at 55 which means you guys would be doing it down 1 person.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, there.

I am offering 10m for (basically being carried) through the Hateful Entity for the mask it drops.

OR

9m for SnV NiM Kell Dragon gear run, with another 9m bonus if the Titan Six mount drops and is given to me.

If anyone is interested reply here and I will bend my schedule to whenever you wish this to get done. I will be on my lvl 60 main lethality Sniper, gear about half 192s, some 198s, some Ressurected stuff as well. Experience in SnV HM, general understanding of what happens in NiM although it shouldn't matter too much for a DPS.

That's all easy stuff, contact me, and I'll get you through for the cost of nothing.

You've always been able to do it with 8 peeps. Being that it was the hardest fight probably of some of the older content people always did it in 16 mans. 8 is def doable though.

No you literally cannot do it on "8-man". What I mean is, the boss cannot even be spawned in that mode.

For Hateful Entity to even spawn, the instance *must* be set to 16-Man Nightmare. This was a bonus boss granted exclusively to 16-man Nightmare Ops groups.

Now, you could of course attempt it with 8 people, and you would fail spectacularily.

Edited by Terro_Fett

No you literally cannot do it on "8-man". What I mean is, the boss cannot even be spawned in that mode.

For Hateful Entity to even spawn, the instance *must* be set to 16-Man Nightmare. This was a bonus boss granted exclusively to 16-man Nightmare Ops groups.

Now, you could of course attempt it with 8 people, and you would fail spectacularily.

I've killed the Hateful Entity a few times, and know exactly how to spawn him.

I just loled pretty hard. Let's be real here.. talented guilds can clear this with 8 or less people these days. It is OLD content. And yes, those same talented guilds also know how to spawn the boss.. they were, in fact, the pioneers of killing him.

Stratt, I say you provide the popcorn. :D

http://i.imgur.com/BYnazKG.jpg Not my link, but here you go.

Uh, thanks for confirming you trolling.

That picture was taken at level 55 by a guy who managed to get the summon thingy up after 4 hours of kiting and doing stuff you're not supposed to.

Never was it confirmed that he did kill it - he said he was going to try with a full group later..

Edit: 1 hour apparently.

Unless you have actual proof, you're not going convince anyone that your entire raid is doing over 5k dps (or 7k+ in the case of 4 people...) to beat the enrage timer.

Edited by emeraldon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.