Scheduled Maintenance: December 16th, 2014

TaitWatson

any chance of seeing a new 12x XP anytime soon? Really want to lvl up my BH and an imp agent but cant be arsed to go through all the side missions again

Because it's been, what, 3 weeks since the last one ended.

Do you really think this will be more than a once a year thing at most?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... Life Day ... yet again ??

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Day

Life Day was a Wookiee holiday celebrated by the inhabitants of Kashyyyk every three years. It was a celebration of the planet's diverse ecosystem and the many forms of life it encompassed.

(circles petitely around the fact that we're just about to enter the ... period and not life Day )

Why yes, there sure will be! Here you go: NOTES!

An additional note will be added tomorrow.

Tait, I know this is off-topic, but could you possibly take a look at this, please? :o

Something must be off and after the Imperial Agent intro wasn't working as intended, I dunno if everything is OK with Imperial classes, as far as the SoR intro is concerned.

On another note, thanks for the patch notes. Plenty of fixes there. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Is the Gree Sphere still costing gray helix components? If so, why is there still nothing about gree returning!? Why wont you give the people what they want? :/

The Cyan Sphere isn't part of the Gree Event (unlike the Blue Sphere). Last year it was purchased with the items you got from the Life Day event.

The other comments got me thinking of this more.

Looking this up from last year: The Cyan Sphere cost 16 Gray Helix and 36 Snow Covered Parcels and required Champion standing with the Gree. Last year the Life Day and Gree went on at the same time. The Blue Sphere's were/are 48 Gray Helix and the Red Sphere was a super rare drop from Xenoanalyst.

By the way Tait, what about the bugged cooldown and duration on Heroic Moments? There are at least 9 different threads addressing it but no one has seen any acknowledgement in the known issues.

No mention of this in patch notes. So are those of us affected by losing the achievos getting them granted retrospectively... We better be...

The wolf of rishi... i spent countless hours getting this one, only to find out that i wasnt getting it after all, because i had logged out in between.. :/