Petition to make Brooding a passive ability for Carnage

kiiltz

Nope, every Marauder spec needs this.

Yes I agree.

However, seeing how this is in the pvp forum, can you justify taking this over the two separate root breakers in the heroic utilities? I couldn't so I skipped it. I'm missing it badly but I felt the root break on prediction and camo was more valuable in pvp. Yes, no, indifferent?

Yes I agree.

However, seeing how this is in the pvp forum, can you justify taking this over the two separate root breakers in the heroic utilities? I couldn't so I skipped it. I'm missing it badly but I felt the root break on prediction and camo was more valuable in pvp. Yes, no, indifferent?

I disagree. You can do without the cleanse on cammo before you can do without the extra fury/centering. That ability to use predation/transcendence without having to give up a zen burst cycle is essential for all three specs. And a tweak like this is one of the things the dev's could consider to close the gap between mara/sent and other high end melee DPS spec's like sins, PT's, and jugs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.