pvp spec?

levizle

hey I am trying to get my sent ready for pvp and I need to know what spec is the best for pvp right now. thanks :)

People are *****es that have been at the top of the foodchain for a long time. They're certainly not the best atm but "reroll" is such a retard answer these people should be ashamed.

Carnage wrecks with damage, focus is good as well. You'll need support, hence the melee class. Sure. But its by no means something you should abandon if you have a desire to play it. Its more than possible to make it work.

Carnage wrecks with damage, focus is good as well. You'll need support, hence the melee class. Sure. But its by no means something you should abandon if you have a desire to play it. Its more than possible to make it work.

Yes, this.

I'll let you (the OP) decide which tree to click (I still favor carnage over the other two) but there are no more "builds".

You do have 7 utilities to play with though. Good one's for pvp for any of the disciplines:

Tier one skillful: Defensive forms, cloak of carnage, overwhelm (honorable mention to unyielding considering we do get "stunlocked" a fair amount)

Tier two masterful: Phantom, displacement (honorable mentions to subjugation and defensive roll)

Tier three heroic: Unbound, expunging camouflage

Edited by Ridickilis

hey I am trying to get my sent ready for pvp and I need to know what spec is the best for pvp right now. thanks :)

Play your sin.

You must be double as good as a player to be on par with an average PT,....

You need your team to carry you and you can't carry your team.

If you got your pocket healer you can do lots of damage, but not more than a PT or hatred sin without a pocket healer :-)

I would play rage spec, I play it on my jugg and it's quite fine in pvp.

offensive is fun, but the defense sucks a bit. Have fun with combat though. Its hard :-)

The big problem for a sent is that he has nothing against CC and he cant burst without immunities. A rooted, slowed, stunned Marauder cant do anything useful. You wont use that predation utility to break roots (and still got no further immunities). So in fact, when the enemy team sees someone jumping around with 2 lightsabers its free kill.

a jugg has enraged defense, saber reflect, .... and endure pain, a 15 sec immunity to movement impairing skills.

you will get frustrated

offensive is fun, but the defense sucks a bit. Have fun with combat though. Its hard :-)

The big problem for a sent is that he has nothing against CC and he cant burst without immunities. A rooted, slowed, stunned Marauder cant do anything useful. You wont use that predation utility to break roots (and still got no further immunities). So in fact, when the enemy team sees someone jumping around with 2 lightsabers its free kill.

a jugg has enraged defense, saber reflect, .... and endure pain, a 15 sec immunity to movement impairing skills.

you will get frustrated

It's funny, I'm guilty of looking at sentinels as free kills and while we do get killed a lot, I don't think it has to be that bad. Sure, we will blow a lot of our defensive cooldowns in a fight, but if you're good then you can do some decent damage. Even as combat, I find myself hitting good numbers thanks to the insta-crit. Granted, to be on par you do have to be REALLY good with the class and known when to use your abilities, but the learning curve will be frustrating; however, it is also a rewarding class to play once you get good at it.

Think about it. I love seeing how people show you respect for knowing how to play a sentinel and how surprised they were when you beat them handily. No other class gets that level of respect now.

People are *****es that have been at the top of the foodchain for a long time. They're certainly not the best atm but "reroll" is such a retard answer these people should be ashamed.

Don't listen to him doesn't know what hes talking about Carnage/Combat is useless in PvP with out a healer healing you and a tank guarding you at the same time. They don't need some support they need as much support as possible. Focus/Rage doesn't exist anymore, case and point that he has no clue what hes talking about, it is called Concentration/Fury and it does alright again with a **** ton of support.

To surmise if you have a full team that is willing to fully support you then by all means, but when they tell you to switch because healer needs to be guarded don't be surprised.