Cheating on your companion?

ShiningKnights

The truth is that Kira and my relationship isn't what is used to be. For the first few months it was all fireworks and breaking Jedi taboos, but since then she has become quiet and mostly won't respond to me anymore. It just seemed to stop.

Now she spends most of her time standing in the front of the ship we once called home, starring into the endless night sky. I presume she is thinking about our past happier times. Any time I try to talk to her she responds with the same empty phrase over and over again. It's sad. There seems to be no resolution to our relationship. I feel as if our story was never really finished.

Is it any wonder I was driven into the arms of another woman... once per expansion pack?

The truth is that Kira and my relationship isn't what is used to be. For the first few months it was all fireworks and breaking Jedi taboos, but since then she has become quiet and mostly won't respond to me anymore. It just seemed to stop.

Now she spends most of her time standing in the front of the ship we once called home, starring into the endless night sky. I presume she is thinking about our past happier times. Any time I try to talk to her she responds with the same empty phrase over and over again. It's sad. There seems to be no resolution to our relationship. I feel as if our story was never really finished.

Is it any wonder I was driven into the arms of another woman... once per expansion pack?

You.... Perfect... Too perfect.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.