Thinking about transferring here...

Achyuta

I'm from the PVP server, Prophecy of the Five and I was wanting to transfer to a busier server. What's the difference between PVP and RP PVE server? Just not as much PVP zones? Thanks for your time. Edited by Achyuta

Depends partly on your preferred form of PVP. If you still prefer 8v8, the queues are reasonably busy though they start to taper usually around midnight-ish Pacific. If you're an East Coaster, that should be reasonably late for you.

Ranked, however, won't be nearly as active as you're accustomed to. Usually either kickball is organized somewhat in advance or rumors of ranked pops spread like wildfire on the fleet--it might take a bit of effort to get the latter started. :p

General attitudes here are probably more chill. We have our players who like to stroke their egos to be sure, but they are probably a significantly smaller percentage of the population than you're used to (then again, I've never been on Pot5). The unfortunate corollary is that the mean and median player is probably a bit...derpier than you're used to. (Especially for, but not limited to, objectives)

Also, I should mention that open world PVP mechanics are different here. Here, people aren't flagged unless either they choose to be, they group with someone who is flagged and buff or heal the flagged player, or they were tricked into flagging (such as a stealther running through a PVEr's AOE attack).

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.