All of your problems would be solved by Rerolling Sith Sorceror

Bejita

Seriously, this class is so easy mode, im level 18 destroying 50s because of the broken mechanics of this class

Stacking bubbles for huge mitigation, spamable ranged snare that does tons of damage, on demand crits, biggest passive crits in the game and best mobility of any class

*** was i think not playing this ridiculous class from the start, well i was stupid for thinking bioware knows anything about pvp!

Edited by Bejita

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, this class is so easy mode, im level 18 destroying 50s because of the broken mechanics of this class

Stacking bubbles for huge mitigation, spamable ranged snare that does tons of damage, on demand crits, biggest passive crits in the game and best mobility of any class

*** was i think not playing this ridiculous class from the start, well i was stupid for thinking bioware knows anything about pvp!

Liar. I play one and I do not destroy 50s, ever. Stop posing, you do not have a lvl 18 face rolling 50s dude. That is such a troll and far fetched lie, at least make it believable. Say you're lvl 40 or something. Lvl 18...pfft.

"Stacking bubbles"

rofl

I am level 36 and I have yet to find a way to stack bubbles or any of the other stuff you claim we can do.

There is a talent that removes the cooldown on lighting/force pebbles. so he is right there, you can spam it if you feel so inclined barring stuns or interrupts.

Yeah, the last time I tried bringing up that this class was overpowered, I got warned.

Bioware just doesn't want to admit that this class is beyond overpowered. There is a reason why everybody on the Empire side is a sorcerer and how you can have 8 of them in a warzone with at least 5 on top of the scoreboard.

Less survivability and less spike damage than a BH or an IA. The entire Lightning tree is worthless except for Electric Induction and Reserves because Lightning Strike does horrible damage, which is why nobody uses anything but Force Lightning. The only saving grace of the class is it's ability to heal and Force Run.

Get to 50 as a Sorcerer/Consular and play against other PvP geared 50s, see how well you do then.

Edited by MisanthropicJedi

There is a talent that removes the cooldown on lighting/force pebbles. so he is right there, you can spam it if you feel so inclined barring stuns or interrupts.

You have no idea what you're talking about and correcting you would honestly be pointless.

Less survivability and less spike damage than a BH or an IA. The entire Lightning tree is worthless except for Electric Induction and Reserves because Lightning Strike does horrible damage, which is why nobody uses anything but Force Lightning. The only saving grace of the class is it's ability to heal and Force Run.

Get to 50 as a Sorcerer/Consular and play against other PvP geared 50s, see how well you do then.

Since there is no brackets and bolster in warzones, it doesn't matter. Sorcerers shine in warzones because of their ability to be non-focused. The key to beating Sorcerers is stopping them from being able to crap on you and that's not typically ever happening in a pug warzone.

Since there is no brackets and bolster in warzones, it doesn't matter. Sorcerers shine in warzones because of their ability to be non-focused. The key to beating Sorcerers is stopping them from being able to crap on you and that's not typically ever happening in a pug warzone.

If you want to complain about classes that are too strong in pugs, please head over to the Operative/Scoundrel forums. Any melee class can chain CC a Sorcerer/Consular to death.

Ignorance. Don't let a sorcerer free cast and you are set.

If you want to complain about classes that are too strong in pugs, please head over to the Operative/Scoundrel forums. Any melee class can chain CC a Sorcerer/Consular to death.

What? My sentinel is terrible and I literally gave up on my guardian.

Edited by Electroflux

Yeah, the last time I tried bringing up that this class was overpowered, I got warned.

Bioware just doesn't want to admit that this class is beyond overpowered. There is a reason why everybody on the Empire side is a sorcerer and how you can have 8 of them in a warzone with at least 5 on top of the scoreboard.

The reason is that you, and the others who let sorcs climb to the top of the boards, are bad.

It is the class that probably sits down with marauders in the "least burst" in the game category among the dps classes.

Operatives, assassins, snipers blow sorcs out of the water for burst damage, mercs and marauders probably do on par damage, and we all know burst rules pvp.

Realize a) Sorc damage is by and large mitigated by armor, which heavy armor classes have in abundance; b) Sorc damage is dot based / channel based, ergo can be healed, ran out of, interrupted. c) Sorcs are squishy and can be forced to retreat easily.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.