"stasis mastery" discipline point for defense guardians unneeded

vennian

Defense guardians have a discipline point called "stasis mastery". It basically removes the channel need for using "force stasis".

But since 3.0 NO knights/warriors have to channel the ability. "stasis matery" is therefore an unneeded passive, literally wasting the slot in the defense discipline.

This is not a bug. DPS guardians/juggs must channel the ability for 1.5s in order to gain the full benefit of the ability. Plus, even if they choose to clip the channel, it cannot be activated on the run.

You might be of the opinion that this ability doesn't matter much, but it's not a bug.

This is not a bug. DPS guardians/juggs must channel the ability for 1.5s in order to gain the full benefit of the ability. Plus, even if they choose to clip the channel, it cannot be activated on the run.

You might be of the opinion that this ability doesn't matter much, but it's not a bug.

Force Stasis/Force Choke can now be channeled while moving. Tanks not having to channel at all is still of some use, but it's not particularly exciting.

There is no channel anymore for ANY warrior/knight. It's a hard stun. I cast it, i start attacking. stun still applies to any target. The skill in the defense tree is unneeded. SOMETHING is either buggy on unneeded. I repeat for the sake of clarity; there is NO CHANNEL for ANY knight/warrior. Test it if you will.

Edited by vennian