STRONGHOLDS STILL BUGGED AFTER 3.0a

Velarax

I guess quality IS job 1.1.

Strongholds ARE STILL EFFED UP:

Most mounts, pets, technological, items are MISSING, Over 60% at LEAST.

Many other items -- still bugged, for instance, the palm tree sold by Felusia Stato -- still displays INCORRECTLY as though it isn't there.

Might I suggest hiring a minimum wage clerk who can read and pay attention to detail to go through the "master" list of stronghold decorations and MAKE BLOODY WELL SURE that each and every item appears in the SH decorating catallogue for PLAYERS?

This marks 2 more weeks that Strongholds are effectively UN-decoratable. At least the Nar Shaddaa disappearing companions and NPC appears to have been resolved... for now. But remember, this bug existed weeks ago as well.

I realize that there are other issues to be resolved as well, however, it's YOUR expansion and YOU felt it was ready for release. Evidently, it's not quite ready, even after availing yourselves of input from unpaid beta testers (we paying customers who were snookered into paying for "early access" -- what a joke -- early access to a bug-ridden mess like this really isn't much of a premium IMHO.) Strongholds were the subject of the last major content patch (in August) prior to 3.0 and I would think at the very minimum, that it would matter to someone at Bioware to get this right.

Please demonstrate to me that you actually have competent employees who can match the player decoration catalogue to the totality of available decorations. I would dearly love to get on with my SH decoration.

I don't mean to be unkind, but frankly, this work is unprofessional, sloppy and inexcusable.

Edited by Velarax

Not going to get ragey about this, but please make sure it's in the next set of fixes.

EDIT: interestingly, one of the decos that had "vanished" on me is back now (the Holocall Kiosk), along with some other prefab decos as tests. So -- at least some of it is fixed.

Edited by Max_Killjoy