Sentinel Combat tooltips bugs

Morthwyll

One week since those bugs where reported and after maintance they're still there...

Jedi Sentinel

Combat Proficiency

Immaculate Force Passive

"Execute now additionally increases the critical chance of Blade Storm and Clashing Blast by 100%".

Sentinels does not receive "Execute" buff or proc (Marauders do) - it should say "Opportune Attack" instead.

Saber Storm Passive

"Increases the critical strike damage bonus of Blade Rush and Clashing Blast by 10%."

Marauders equivalent (Sever Passive) says 30%, which would be correct amount.

Edited by Morthwyll

Bump for visibility because we actually dont know if this is a typo or the actual critical strike damage is 10% on sentinels.Also you 'd want to take a look at utilities because some are bugged,fleetfooted for example,while on maras they are not. Edited by giorgo

if u change the title a bit, i can add these

* force statis is a 4 second channel but cast bar shows it 1.5 second

* defensive forms in shii-cho form doesnt increase damage reduction: the damage reduction is same with or without defensive forms in character window. (i didnt try the other forms)

Edited by erdems

if u change the title a bit, i can add these

* force statis is a 4 second channel but cast bar shows it 1.5 second

* defensive forms in shii-cho form doesnt increase damage reduction: the damage reduction is same with or without defensive forms in character window. (i didnt try the other forms)

Hmm, for me the Force stasis says 1,46s channel time (in ataru form) and it stuns for 4sec like it should, works ok.

I also tried switching between forms and Juyo increases proper Damage reduction while Shi-cho only increases it by 3% (instead of 5% since I have Defensive forms bought), you're right about that. Not sure if the Ataru speed bonus works, 15% is hardly noticable tbh.

For Marauder they seem to work correctly.

Edited by Morthwyll

About the ataru speed bonus thing you said; actually we couldnt try and see which skills/utilities are accurate or bugged, sometimes. Especially as i know the defensive forms is bugged in shii-cho form, now i wonder if threre are more bugged utility which we cant see the bug directly (just for example, defensive roll could be bugged and we wouldnt be able to learn it for a long time).

for the force statis it is my mistake sorry. i coudnt realise the channel time was written as "1.5" sec in tooltip. i realise it now. i thought like before 3.0: channel's duration was skill's overall duration. (i am still getting used to:D)

Edited by erdems

• 4 weeks later...

Another patch went live and the tooltip bugs are still here.

I understand they're not the top priority (if it's really only tooltip bug and the effect works fine), but come on, how much time and work force it takes to fix small mistakes in description of couple passive skills?..

Bumping with a little hope to get a fix, eventually.