Damage wrong at warzones

Benets

I don't know where is the problem, if the damage in the warzone is passing the expertise, or if its counting wrong for the final stats screen, but there's something wrong.

I saw a lot of times the damage i recieved, and i got hit for 14k, 13k and some damage similtar to that.

When i go in the final screen with the stats, i search in the enemies higher hits, and none is mach or superior than the single hit i took. Everyboy's got the single hit lower than a hit i saw in my flying damage text rolling.

If i got hit for 14k in a single hit, at the end of the screen sombody should have a hit equal or higher. But is lower. So, or for the stats is computing wrong, or in the game the damage is higher than it should be, like ignoring expertise or part of it, on bolster or something, the fact is, something is wrong.

Exactly what Glower said, the biggest hit on the scoreboard only counts "real damage", not overkill. If a target has, say, 10k health left, then even if you hit them for 15k, it'll only count as a 10k hit for the scoreboard.

One of the many reasons you'll see huge numbers on killing blows is due to the abundance of execute abilities, as well as "execute skills" which increase your damage on low-health targets; but since targets you can execute are already on low health, you won't see those same numbers on the scoreboard.

Edited by Ailaria