Bioware says you arent raging nearly enough to get an official response from them.

Zolaz

Theres an idiot homeless guy down the road that thinks the government is trying to get him. The president doesn't need to address this one crazy bums concerns. Its not warranted. Bioware does not need to address people who are having issues reading, or understanding information.

They say that because they deleted the 800 page thread of pissed off customers so they can act like its all ok.

They have your money and they know 99% of the people wont cancel.

I happily cancelled, im not going to pray to they alter of bw/ea after four years of waiting they essentially play favorites.

There sure seems like there are a lot of unhappy customers here. It would be nice if Bioware at least responded and addressed their community.

My very young apprentice, learn to use (and read) the resources available to you. There's TONS of information regarding early access/waves/etc. between posts on this site, Twitter, etc... Look around. And chill out.

They say that because they deleted the 800 page thread of pissed off customers so they can act like its all ok.

I happily cancelled, im not going to pray to they alter of bw/ea after four years of waiting they essentially play favorites.

See you in game when you get your e-mail. :)

LOL they're actually hosting a Dev online chat over at BEST BUY and trying to pawn off a few more PREORDERS!!!

Hilarious! I intend to be there and warn people off considering this whole wave release and stopping at 1:30pm CST!

I'll be there!

Hey don't like my post? See my sig!

And all of you should quit white knighting, It's distasteful and a form of trolling!

LOL they're actually hosting a Dev online chat over at BEST BUY and trying to pawn off a few more PREORDERS!!!

Hilarious! I intend to be there and warn people off considering this whole wave release and stopping at 1:30pm CST!

I'll be there!

Hey don't like my post? See my sig!

And all of you should quit white knighting, It's distasteful and a form of trolling!

I'll be there too. I dont know how entertaining its going to be if only mods can see the actual questions and relay them to general chat though.

Edited by Logand

How is it that no one seems to realize that this is still inside the original released date of the early access. Most if not all will be in before the initial scheduled head start, so what does it matter if you didn't get to start right away? You'll still be playing the game before people who didn't pre-order, which is all you knew from the beginning.

LOL. Your tears fuel me.

We are unhappy now, sure we may not all quit but it's something we will remember when the going gets tough later on in this games life. It's the same reason I left Aion, a game I loved. NCSoft kept dicking around until I finally had it. Anyway, made a video about our day here.