Rishi Datacrons Bugged

Donlan_Yllvei

For datacron dorks like myself, this is annoying.

1. the data items you get from the named grophets are categorized as junk items. If you're not VERY careful, you will accidentally sell them to a vendor when you click "sell junk". They can not be bought back.

2. When you get to the the forth step, clicking the blue rock in front of the scanning skull thins on the northern island, the rock is not blue or clickable. However, this didn't prevent me from getting the datacrons. The blue light beam was already there, pointing in the right direction, and apparently i didn't need the buff you're supposed to get from clicking the blue rock.

3. When you break open the rock containing the datacrons, and click them, you do not enter the datacron dialogue like with all the others. All that happens is a flytext message for 4 unnamed codex entries. 94-97 I think, but i may be mis-remembering the numbers. No indication is given that your stats have gone up. I am unsure if I received the stat boost for aim, willpower, strength, or cunning, or if I did, by how much.

4. There is no achievement that pops when you get them. :/

Edited by Donlan_Yllvei

Bumb

I'm having the exact same issue, and my orginal 2 buffs are wearing off... I hope this wont mean i have to wait for hours those champs to spawn again...

Edit (those buffs don't even go on hold when you log off...)

Edited by Fazaani

Yeah annoyed as heck here. Did they even test anything here???

Unclickable mysterious rock. End of the line, End of the buffs. So long and thanks for all the fish.

You have been Punked into loosing plenty of time going for Very rare mobs...is this your new customer retention tactics???

Big shout out to all those that preordered a barely playable Beta expansion. Would be nice to actually have it in a working condition before release. Does your studio even have a QA department anymore???

• 2 months later...
For the life of me I can't understand BioWare...I am trying to do the Rishi datacron...got the first pig after about 30 minutes...waiting at the second spot for 2 hours now...2 hours...wait, kill 3 pigs, wait, kill 3 pigs, wait, kill 3 pigs. What is the damn point? No skill involved...they really just want to see how stupid you can possibly be to wait, kill 3 pigs. I am fine with hard but for god's sake put some skill in it. I worked on the Makeb +10 Endurance datacron for hours, was frustrated by all the falls but when I finally got the thing felt good about it. DON'T CONTINUE TO WASTE MY TIME...DON'T CONTINUE TO WASTE MY TIME. I am a founder and this is the crap that drives me out of the game. They just have absolutely no respect for someone's time...tick, tick, tick...the game closes because you drive subs out of the game with this crap.

I can't believe it. After wasting my time with killing the three pigs and using the items they dropped, i find that the cybernetic skull is buged......damn it....why aren't you fixing this? I wasted 5 stupid hours and for what? I this is ********. I'm paying for this stupid game and its full of bugs....i am sick and tired of this game. Fix those damn bugs, it's not the first time i have encountered bugs. Sorry for my bad language.