Story is top notch, bravo!

gofortheko

So far really enjoying the storyline, I love the subtle nuances of it, its pretty compelling. Im not going to give out any info about it for obvious reasons, but if youre space baring through it to rush to 60, I think you are doing yourself a disservice. (Obviously doing that is completely up to you). A++

I preferred RoTHC.

Distinct faction stories, in addition to the fact one features a Hutt that is an absolute bad*ss IMHO. That by itself is a major achievement.

Quite honestly, the whole venture goes through, and I can hardly remember of a new secondary character I found remotely memorable. The soundtrack is not nearly as awe-inspiring as the one you listen to, the first moment you get to Makeb for example.

People are lauding the story back and forth, but I just don't see it. One of the few elements I would stand out however, is that I deeply enjoyed the interaction between some of my characters and Lana. Theron is an a*s. :p

Also...

Listening to Doug Bradley, even if for a few seconds, voicing the Emperor yet again was awesome.

Hutt Cartel was soooooo boring.

When Shae Viszla shows up, or when all the allies show up to fight Revan, it was like a fan service cut scene wonderland. The books they pulled Theran Shan from (which are great) allowed for new characters to be added to the mix, and the way it all includes little bits of your class stories was great.

The biggest disappointment story wise was the tacked on class quest.

Hutt Cartel was soooooo boring.

Szajin was awesome. Great delivery, awesome lines and far more memorable than... Hmmmmm... I can't remember any names concerning this expansion quite frankly.

Plus what I said above already.

When Shae Viszla shows up, or when all the allies show up to fight Revan, it was like a fan service cut scene wonderland.

More like the kind of stuff you pull to mask any deficiencies with the story. The fact they found necessary to pile up all those characters -- Shae Vizla included, AFTER THREE YEARS -- speaks volumes.

When the showdown with He Who Shall Not Be Named, Though You Know Who goes down, they'll probably call on the Dark Council, the Jedi Coucil, Jace Malcolm, Malgus' spirit and anyone else I can't think of right now. :rolleyes:

Abundance > All

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Szajin was awesome. Great delivery, awesome lines and far more memorable than... Hmmmmm... I can't remember any names concerning this expansion quite frankly.

Plus what I said above already.

More like the kind of stuff you pull to mask any deficiencies with the story. The fact they found necessary to pile up all those characters -- Shae Vizla included, AFTER THREE YEARS -- speaks volumes.

When the showdown with He Who Shall Not Be Named, Though You Know Who, they'll probably call on the Dark Council, the Jedi Coucil, Jace Malcolm, Malgus' spirit and anyone else I can't think of right now. :rolleyes:

Abundance > All

Guess we will disagree, I hated RotHC, was boring to me.

I love the little nuggets that put the story together for example.

When you find out Reven hired the gang to attack shipping lanes to lure both the republic and empire into conflict so that he could try to wipe them out with his fleet. Awesome.