The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vengance jugg

TominatorBriss

Done this parse after a few practice attempts, im geared all 186 with one 192 implant and a mixture of mk10 and mk-9 augments with the ear pieace and the 186 implant not being augmented (due to upgrading them soon)

The Relics i have are just the new green ones, cant remember what rating they are i think 168

No set bonus or anything

http://i.imgur.com/0CB3Rzf.jpg

nothing serious and still need to work on my rotations but this is a pretty good start

if you get a parse like this or better in the same gear or roughly near the same you know your on the right track

Edited by TominatorBriss

Looks like your on the right track. I have been hitting, based on RNG, between 3800-4k since 3.0 dropped. I only have 4 of the new augs and I had to sacrifice some surge to hit the accuracy cap, and I am still rocking the 180 MH since I am poor lol. All in all, I'd say that with the new augs and full BiS 186s 4.1-4.2k should be in the realm of possibilities.

Comm gear or DM gear? I tried a parse the first day when it was really laggy and only hit 3200. I'm in mostly 180s with 3-4 186's which was min/maxed before 3.0. How much accuracy you running?

just comm gear, thinking of sticking on my 180 set bonus well, just the increase to ravage atleast until i get some better gear, i got 99. somthing % accuracy atm, surge still needs to go up as i have 67% atm, crits around 24%

seems to be good for pvp aswell i got over 1 mill damage earlier aswell, hopfully once ive got back into vengeance abit more and hit that rotation sweet as it was pre 3.0.

but still not bad for comm gear atleast, hits pretty decent

Looks like your on the right track. I have been hitting, based on RNG, between 3800-4k since 3.0 dropped. I only have 4 of the new augs and I had to sacrifice some surge to hit the accuracy cap, and I am still rocking the 180 MH since I am poor lol. All in all, I'd say that with the new augs and full BiS 186s 4.1-4.2k should be in the realm of possibilities.

thats great mate nice to see your still on top of your game, hopefully once i get around to augmenting the rest of mine and grab some 186 relics i might be close to that figure, but unfortunately i wont augment relics, implants and ear bits until i have the ultimate comm version, otherwise i just be throwing away credits

thats great mate nice to see your still on top of your game, hopefully once i get around to augmenting the rest of mine and grab some 186 relics i might be close to that figure, but unfortunately i wont augment relics, implants and ear bits until i have the ultimate comm version, otherwise i just be throwing away credits

Comm gear is rough because you miss alot of the additional crit and power you get from BiS enhancements and mods. I'd suggest using only the Ear and the OH from the comms vendor and then raiding for every other slot piece.

Comm gear is rough because you miss alot of the additional crit and power you get from BiS enhancements and mods. I'd suggest using only the Ear and the OH from the comms vendor and then raiding for every other slot piece.

thats the plan, thats why i havent augmented the implants etc, the only reason my armour and saber is augmented is because i rip the mods off the gear and put it onto my own custom armour because i dont plan changing it

Has anyone with decent gear tried parsing in the new rage spec? I've heard a lot of good things about it single target damage from some friends who've played in early access.

If not could someone give it a shot and see how it compares?

Ive been messing with Focus and its a lot better than what is was pre 3.0, but I was not a big fan of it pre 3.0 and same goes for now. However, I have been around 3800 in my current gear with decent RNG, so it's definitely a viable option for playstyle now.

Back to the Vengeance discussion, I am have been focusing on my Guardian mostly this week with gearing and raiding, but here was a parse I hit tonight for Vigilance. 4202. I am fairly confident this is a above average crit parse based on what I have seen in my other parses, but I am hitting 4k+ with consistency now that I am mostly auged out, missing 3, and bought the 186 hilt. I am still using the Dread Forged relics though, so that could be a bit more DPS if I upgraded them. However, the first boss in ToS seems to be a bigger joke than Nefra, so I probably will just wait for the Resurrected relics.

What's your take on overkill/might augs vesev? Without the MS in the tree anymore I was thinking overkill augments. How much have you played around with this?

My juggernaut full 186 min/maxed (pre 3.0) 186 mh, DM relics, using mostly Overkill's right now and just last night I parsed 3950, only the 3rd parse since the xpac hit, am I on par for gear? Mostly not sure if anyone has number crunched yet

Edited by MBloomberg

What's your take on overkill/might augs vesev? Without the MS in the tree anymore I was thinking overkill augments. How much have you played around with this?

My juggernaut full 186 min/maxed (pre 3.0) 186 mh, DM relics, using mostly Overkill's right now and just last night I parsed 3950, only the 3rd parse since the xpac hit, am I on par for gear? Mostly not sure if anyone has number crunched yet

My numbers have been better with Might Augs personally, but I dont have any real math to prove that. However, I would say in BiS 186s w/ the new augs 4k should be the mark. Ive personally sat between 3900-4100 with the new augs and then hit that outsider of a 4202 lol.

Also hitting around 4k ish as avarage(minmaxed DM with 186 augs), however I found a bug that makes impale not apply beat down when the dummy has a health debuff applied. This happening to you guys aswell?

Not a bug, the armor debuff applies all the raid debuffs.

Cool, thank you, so I'm on par, only other thing I'm still playing around with is crit, running 268 rating right now (4.65%) but since they reworked the numbers I don't know if I should be up towards 300, I know with full might augs its about a ~1% boost to crit and I still have a few to replace, I'll parse more with adding/taking crit and see where I am.

Where are most of you sitting right now?

Cool, thank you, so I'm on par, only other thing I'm still playing around with is crit, running 268 rating right now (4.65%) but since they reworked the numbers I don't know if I should be up towards 300, I know with full might augs its about a ~1% boost to crit and I still have a few to replace, I'll parse more with adding/taking crit and see where I am.

Where are most of you sitting right now?

I am running 2 186s set pieces with crit which is 286. From what I have seen running 2 pieces of crit seems to be the BiS point, but that's open for debate.

I'm running 309 Crit ATM with a weird hybrid of 180 set bonus armorings, some 186 stuff splattered around here and there, and Ruusan relics and new augments.

I'm averaging roughly 3950, just got a 4021 which made me happy since I clipped the final master strike tick for one of my MSes like a derp.

http://imgur.com/NmOqdum

I think with luck I can get a 4.1, don't think my crits were awesome, just goodish.

I'm running 309 Crit ATM with a weird hybrid of 180 set bonus armorings, some 186 stuff splattered around here and there, and Ruusan relics and new augments.

I'm averaging roughly 3950, just got a 4021 which made me happy since I clipped the final master strike tick for one of my MSes like a derp.

http://imgur.com/NmOqdum

I think with luck I can get a 4.1, don't think my crits were awesome, just goodish.

Funny you say that, just parsed last night, was just over 4100, clipped my last ravage too early and missed the last tick, i finished at 3984... :(, yeah im running 268 crit rating, was going to try throwing in a crystal, but decided against it, still missing 4 186 might augs as well

Edited by MBloomberg

Funny you say that, just parsed last night, was just over 4100, clipped my last ravage too early and missed the last tick, i finished at 3984... :(, yeah im running 268 crit rating, was going to try throwing in a crystal, but decided against it, still missing 4 186 might augs as well

I think they screwed around with the way that master strike channels, the ability seems... shifted... as if the damage applies later. Master Strike seems to have a slight delay between animation and damage application and it's unsettling.

I dont, or haven't noticed that, but what I have noticed is a lot of server lag on my ship while parsing, and I think that's really affecting my numbers, I'm seeing about 1-1.5 sec delay in ability activation and since have noticed my APM dropping below 35, so it seems I'm losing 1 gcd a minute from lag..that is a bit unsettling Edited by MBloomberg

I dont, or haven't noticed that, but what I have noticed is a lot of server lag on my ship while parsing, and I think that's really affecting my numbers, I'm seeing about 1-1.5 sec delay in ability activation and since have noticed my APM dropping below 35, so it seems I'm losing 1 gcd a minute from lag..that is a bit unsettling

You're not alone.

I am lag free in raids, lag full on ship. The expansion increased this phenomena by quite a fricking bit.

I'm also noticing "changes" to how Ravage/(MS) works...

Maybe I'll chalk it up to lag right now, but it seems like the damage is more "back-loaded". I also used to interrupt the channel at around -0.4 seconds left to start my next ability and still get the last "tick" of damage. Can't seem to do that anymore and have to wait even more time. Definitely am noticing a delay in damage vs. animation as well.

Hopefully it's lag but it wouldn't surprise me if they stealth nerfed it.

I'm also noticing "changes" to how Ravage/(MS) works...

Maybe I'll chalk it up to lag right now, but it seems like the damage is more "back-loaded". I also used to interrupt the channel at around -0.4 seconds left to start my next ability and still get the last "tick" of damage. Can't seem to do that anymore and have to wait even more time. Definitely am noticing a delay in damage vs. animation as well.

Hopefully it's lag but it wouldn't surprise me if they stealth nerfed it.

I hear ya, guess we can't know for sure, but regardless of numbers I have pulled while on a dummy, you would be hard pressed to beat a juggernaut in a raid right now IMO, it appears we are the class to be, so while parsing a dummy right now is a bit unsettling, the raid numbers still matter a lot more, its a nice change being back at the top :D