Groupfinder and Flashpoints at 60

• 55 Hardmode bosses still drop Elite comms
  • 60 Hardmode bosses only drop basic comms
  • Can no longer Queue for 50 or 55 flashpoints at 60...
  • CZ-198 weekly requires the two 55 FPs... at 60 you can't Q for them, so you have to form an HM group manually or do the lame tactical version.
  • If you don't buy the xpac and run 55 HMs: You cannot spend the elite comms because they are for level 60 gear.
  • I wanted more content on top of the existing content. The 55HMs are still relevant imo. Opening up the 55 HMs to 55-60 would have been a better course of action. What were they(BW) thinking?

we had lvl 50 flashpoints in groupfinder in 2.0 . Why not add lvl 55 hard modes to GF for those with lvl 60 as well? maybe add Galactic Conflicts VI? but yeah, comm rewards should be changed.

I expected to see all of the groupfinder options when hitting 60, not a watered down subset.

The weeklies available now are:

• lvl50 FPs
  • lvl50 HM FPs
  • lvl60 HM FPs
  • Tactical FPs (55? 60?)

• CZ-198 weekly requires the two 55 FPs... at 60 you can't Q for them, so you have to form an HM group manually or do the lame tactical version.
  • If you don't buy the xpac and run 55 HMs: You cannot spend the elite comms because they are for level 60 gear.
  • I wanted more content on top of the existing content. The 55HMs are still relevant imo. Opening up the 55 HMs to 55-60 would have been a better course of action. What were they(BW) thinking?

So much yes. GF and FPs were not ready for launch at all.

Wish I could load a save game and go back to 55-59.

Yea i was just about to make a thread titled: "No point in doing hm 60". We can just run 8 man and get elties and ulti's to gear up. When you do hm 60 even the gear that is dropped is lower than the requirement lvl to do the op. They completely dropped the ball on this launch, the worst i've seen in quite some time. Edited by KrackShotz

Not being able to queue for level 55 hard modes is kinda bs IMHO.

Just look at the group queue window: Now we only have 4 old FPs as hard mode level 60 fps, only 2 new tactical fps and on op.

If you only have so little content (and most of it is just reused slightly tweaked old stuff), WHY THE HELL would you lock people out of the old stuff as well?

Agreed. It is almost like they are forcing people to ONLY do new content.

You only get basic comms for doing HM TFB/SNV/DF/DP - WHY?????

Many many people and smaller guilds are still working through the HM old ops. They are now apparently harder to do with your new Basic level 60 gear but there is no way to get elites except by doing a few weeklies (including the very easy tacticals) and new hm 60 flashes and ops.

The old ops listed above should drop some elites as a weekly and the HM ones should drop a small amount of ultimates

Agreed. It is almost like they are forcing people to ONLY do new content.

You only get basic comms for doing HM TFB/SNV/DF/DP - WHY?????

Many many people and smaller guilds are still working through the HM old ops. They are now apparently harder to do with your new Basic level 60 gear but there is no way to get elites except by doing a few weeklies (including the very easy tacticals) and new hm 60 flashes and ops.

The old ops listed above should drop some elites as a weekly and the HM ones should drop a small amount of ultimates

This ^ - and not just cuz he's my brother haha

Agree to it on most points, but they should add elite coms as well for 60 FPS, and that you cannot queu for certain stuff to complete a weekly is just plain silly, still would be nice to be able to roll back and do the 55ish FPS with GF though as a lvl 60, hopefully they will fix all this next week when I finally can start on my journey from 55 to 60 :/

Feels like I have bought a broken expansion already by reading alot of the stuff you guys are coming up with.

You should add, too harsh soft cap on stats as well, it seem very silly as it is now and no one knows what will cap this or that or whatever other than probably some kind of hilarious amount of this or that making it technically even harder to progress with stuff.

Edited by SBR_QuorTek

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.