Keyboardninja

ThermalKandalf

Keyboardninja are you gonna make a new threat about combat or did you completely drop the Sentinel Class?

To the best of my knowledge we won't be doing any new combat guide nor will Emperor-Norton do a watchman guide. I haven't talked to Emperor Norton personally and this is what I've been told. I did however ask KBN and he told me he won't be doing a new one.

I'm considering doing a video review, more as a cry for changes to Combat / Carnage to Bioware, and the utilities in general, but I wouldn't expect a guide. BW themselves said that Combat / Carnage is not performing as well as it should... which.. if they already knew that then why the hell did they nerf it and take away utilities.. makes no sense.

I'm considering doing a video review, more as a cry for changes to Combat / Carnage to Bioware, and the utilities in general, but I wouldn't expect a guide. BW themselves said that Combat / Carnage is not performing as well as it should... which.. if they already knew that then why the hell did they nerf it and take away utilities.. makes no sense.

Its because they have no clue what they are doing.

And where did they say this?

Keyboardninja are you gonna make a new threat about combat or did you completely drop the Sentinel Class?

I'm stepping away from my sentinel. Sorry. :-(

No QQ here. The sentinel is doing very well in terms of damage, and with the exception of the DoT dependence of Watchman and some fight-specific bugs with Concentration, the class is fantastic in a raid setting. So don't get me wrong, I don't think it's unviable! I'm just not interested in it. The Combat changes are very much not what I would have wanted, and since the revival of Ruffian (nee Dirty Fighting) as a viable DPS spec, I don't have much need to play my sentinel.

I do hope someone steps forward with a solid guide though. It's still a good raid spec, even if not to my personal liking.