Sentinel - Heroic Utilities - Expunging Camouflage / Fleetfooted Mix up

DarkNecroCrusher

I have tested with my lvl 60 sentinel and a lvl 60 guild mate sage the Fleetfooted and Expunging Camouflage by taking only 1 heroic utility at a time.

Expunging Camouflage doesn't work. Force Camouflage doesn't cleanse anything (roots, debuffs, slows), it really does NOTHING.

Anti-root and Transcendance speed on Fleetfooted work correctly.

BUT we have noticed that the cleanse on Force Camouflage is working when you take the Fleetfooted utility instead of Expunging Camouflage !

It seems that the cleanse on Force Camouflage has been coded in the Fleetfooted utility instead !

In fact, it feels that the utility is great like this, is it possible to keep the merging like it works now ?

The speed/enhanced mobility theme of Fleetfooted is respected with both the anti-root and additional speed on Transcendance and the cleanse on Force Camouflage.

Since sentinels are the most CC vulnerable class in this game, keeping it like this would be great.

Like this, you will be able to create a new heroic ability that the class is actually missing, like something reducing by 1 second the cooldown on Sabre Reflect or Force Camouflage whenever you take an attack with a 1.5 seconds internal cooldown.

An utility like the one you gave to other classes, with a real QoL change, a new one or more incentive one to take.

Feel free to give us some love :p

Hope you will read this BW !

Just thought I'd mention that I added a bunch of details on these bugs in the other thread on this subject, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=780334.

Not going to repeat all the details, but the TL;DR version is this: Expunging Camouflage seems to only work on cleansable effects that are neither damage over time nor movement impairing effects; meanwhile, Fleetfooted makes Force Camo remove movement impairs even though it shouldn't.