12xp needs to be permanent for subscribers

SITHLORDJENNIFER

I would suggest a half way measure of providing subs with 12x XP boost when they complete the planetary quest line (inc bonus series) but only for that planet. This means Bioware gets their warm fuzzy feeling because a player is experiencing all their work and we never have to complete Balmora again.

I would suggest a half way measure of providing subs with 12x XP boost when they complete the planetary quest line (inc bonus series) but only for that planet. This means Bioware gets their warm fuzzy feeling because a player is experiencing all their work and we never have to complete Balmora again.

LOL. Bioware doesn't care whether people exerience the planetary quests or not. The only people complaining are the forum posters.

Again, I'd love to see 12x EXP, however I absolutely refuse to support selling it as a cash shop item. I'd prefer it to be a class specific legacy perk that's unlocked only after completion of chapter 3, and contingent upon having at least legacy level 25.

@OP.

So true. I got one character to level 52, but I don't like it so I am back at a level 30 character I do like. I bought the Revan 12xXP offer almost the day it came out too. I guess I don't play often enough though, although at least 10 hours per week or more. Some weeks more like 40 hours. 12xXP might be too much, but after playing SWtoR since the Closed Beta as a paid subscriber almost the whole time and only getting one character to level 50 (thanks to 12xXP) you might want to revue your XP reward system. It doesn't work.... unless you want a lot of players to take 10 years to get to level 60.

I think it would be a great idea as a cash shop item (profits for bioware = more successful game = more support and future content) and a legacy unlock for those who have earned it. The not knowing your class for group play point is moot to me. A person can already level completely solo without knowing their class for group content. Doing side quests and class missions alone you can hit cap and never join a group. And as has already been stated, even before 12x people grouped not knowing their class. The only way you learn is by doing group content but this has little to do with leveling. And if a person feels its important to know the intricacies of their class for group play nothing is forcing them into 12x. However there are subscribers who have little to no interest in grouping and end game raids. A lot of us are here for star wars, enjoyable bioware stories, and many other reasons. I'm the type of player, 12x or not, that rolls a new toon after capping and 12x would be like a dream come true for me. Lets get it done bioware!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.