Blood Hunt FP (Solo Mode)

Radoric

During the first mini-boss (the named jungle wampa) the GSI Battle Droid companion repeatedly "ran away" midway through the fight, causing the boss to reset. He did this three times, until I quit out of the FP, ran some dailies to clear my head, and then returned. Not a game-breaker, but very frustrating.

When fighting the 2 Mando champions, it reset on me 3 times during one attempt and during the second attempt both ended up on the pillars with my companion. I was pulled up to one. I couldn't do anything to them. I was there for 30 minutes before I just jumped off the arena into the lava to clear. Then I quit. I took screen shots to show them sitting up there doing nothing. I even put my companion on passive. They didn't move. Even my companion droid didn't attack them when I could.

So right now, I cannot advance the story. So it looks like it's done for me until BW gets off their backsides and does something to fix this. And yes, I put a ticket in telling them 2 days ago and they've not responded to that yet...typical of them too.

I'm kind of in the same boat... The Wampa attacks the droid NON-stop, barely notices my taunts (playing a immortal Jugger) and eventually pushes the droid off the clif... *** Bio... either this is buggy as hell or they got cheap and set up solo mode simply to make you fail by coding the droid to have like 1000% threat or something.... this type of crap is hurting what would be an amazing Expansion....

"We need more knock backs, especially ones that knock back non-controllable NPCs and cause fights to reset"...

said NO ONE EVER

This FP is such a colossal waste of time when you get hit with the knock back the droid reset bug over and over, and makes me wonder just who the hell tested this crap.

Get rid of all the stupid overused and annoying knock backs or at least put some sort of knock back immunity on the support droid.

Edited by DawnAskham

I'm having the same issue in Solo Mode, and I put in a ticket in-game. During the fight, here's what happens:

The boss exclusively targets the droid. The droid will initially stand its ground, but eventually it runs toward the outside of the main arena, with the boss following. If the boss exits the arena after the droid, it resets totally and I have to start the fight over. I also notice that the droid either goes down surprisingly quickly or is stunned/knocked down/knocked back enough times that it does not heal me. This especially happens close to the end of the fight, when the boss is at about 1/4 health (or lower). One of the Mando adds ends up killing me, I go back to the start, lather, rinse, repeat.