Devoted Allies Assault/Defense Vibroblade

Victorfilip

These 2 certain items (more exactly the ones supposed to equip Khem Val, Bowdaar and Broonmark are bugged. If you take a look at their stats, they are much lower than the other Devoted Allies Gear (33 Strength instead of 193, 98 endurance instead of 311). I do not know if any offhands have the same issue, I didn't check yet, but i will be back with a reply if so.

The stats on these two weapons are definitely bugged.

They are way lower than other Devoted Allies weapons, as mentioned by the first poster. As well, both the tank and DPS versions (Defense and Assault, respectively) have the exact same stats on them. This results in the Defense version having alacrity and the Assault version having absorption.

+1

Just noticed this today as well. On my Sith Warrior, the Vibroblade choices you have for the Devoted Allies are broken. They have only 33 main stat, and the assault version has Absorb/Alacrity, when it should have something offensive (power/crit/surge/acc?).

Also, Devoted Allies Assault Vibroblade also has stats identical to the Defense Vibroblade. Being named "Assault" should imply it is DPS, and have secondary stats more appropriate to DPS , not +33 absorb and +43 alacrity.

+33 STR, +98 END, etc. are definitely way below what they should be for a rank 192 purple.

Haha According to BW they are not bugged.. I sumitted a ticket and this is the reply I got..

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

I have investigated the statistics for the Devoted Allies Defense Vibroblade and compared the benefits for the other weapons in the Devoted Allies Defense set.

Indeed the Devoted Allies Defense Vibroblade boasts the following statistics:

Weapon Damage: 673 - 968

+33 Stength

+98 Endurance

+33 Absorption Rating

+43 Alacrity Rating

+1313 Force Power

Upon comparing the other weapons with in this set, the statistic are indeed similar for their respective classes and weapon proficiencies. For example, the Devoted Allies Defense Techstaff has Weapon Damage: 807 – 1162 and + 1313 Tech Power and the Devoted Allies Defense Techblade has Weapon Damage: 673 – 968 and + 1313 Tech Power.

To check back on any details of the case, you can do so at any time by logging into the game on any of your characters and opening the Help Centre. All cases you have submitted will be listed in the Request Help section, alongside the response from us. All cases are set to resolved once a response has been sent however if you would like to discuss this case further, you can do so by replying to this email or creating a new case in-game.

As always, at BioWare and EA, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. We're always interested in hearing back from you, the player, about your experience with our Game Advisors so that we can improve our service to you.

We would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a short survey about your most recent support experience with us. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our game, our people, and our community.

Please click here to begin: https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=G1-R814576732

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,

They much be blind to not see the error considering that the weapon I got for another character has the following stats.:

+252 endurance

+241 Cunning

+122 Power

+1313 Tech power

+111 Surge rating

They guy that answred my ticket only compared the damage and force power which are right :mad::(

Would like to ask for dev response as well.

Devoted Allies Defense Vibroblade

Str 33

End 98

FP 1314

Abs 33

Ala 43

vs

Devoted Allies Defense Rifle

Aim 193

End 311

TP 1313

Abs 114

SR 111

So, damage and FP/TP are equivalent ... but

main stat difference -160

Endurance Difference -213

Absorbtion Difference -81

other stat difference -68 (and SR is vastly better the alacrity for a 'defense' weapon)

It is absolutely ridiculous that support would claim the weapon is fine as is. Disgustingly so .... very, very poor QC and worse PR managing and admitting to it after the fact.

I wouldn't expect CS to be able to do anything; the item is "working correctly" as in, it has exactly the stats it was assigned by the developers. They can't just change the stats on your items.

That said, the items are clearly implemented wrong. The stats are too low, and Broonmark can't use any of the offhands offered on Rishi.

/signed

And while you're at it, BW, look into the broken offhands from the Rishi daily as well; the focus for Kira/Jaesa/Nadia has lower stats than it should have, plus the blaster pistol and lightsaber are flagged as mainhands rather than offhands.

Oh and some of the new schematics in artificing have the wrong stats as well, like the Ruusan Environmental Asylum Shield having Strength instead of Aim.

Someone dropped the ball on itemization numbers, and it got past QC and betatesting. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Both the Assault and Defense variants of this weapon are being updated in 3.0.2: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1122015/game-update-3.0.2-patch-notes

Tait, completely unrelated and as such, my apologies but...

Is Tari Darkspanner -- her being silent on Yavin 4 -- being fixed too?

Saw the mention of the bug pertaining Shae Vizla being fixed and as such, I was just wondering about Tari.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Also... the mainhaind rewards tank pistol only works for Blizz. It should work for T7 and Kaliyo as well. If you compare a blaster rifle while on a blaster pistol user, it reflects a loss of damage dealt. Honestly, I don't see why they made this so complicated. Just lump all of the offhands/mainhands on their respective reward tables and change them to "Requires Companion" instead of the mishmash of incorrectly cluttered individual requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
I got the Devoted Allies Assault Sniper Rifle, and Devoted Allies Assault Vibroblade for my HK droid. Both are clearly marked for HK-51, and both the rifle and the vibroblade have +241 Cunning as the mainstat boost, but HK's mainstat is Aim all over the droid parts I got from the Yavin quest. Do I need to replace these?

I got the Devoted Allies Assault Sniper Rifle, and Devoted Allies Assault Vibroblade for my HK droid. Both are clearly marked for HK-51, and both the rifle and the vibroblade have +241 Cunning as the mainstat boost, but HK's mainstat is Aim all over the droid parts I got from the Yavin quest. Do I need to replace these?

HK treats both Aim and Cunning as main stats. Theoretically, a 50/50 mix would be optimal (due to diminishing returns), but for all practical purposes, you can just mix and match what's convenient.