So frustrated--Have early access, can't join solo or tactical flashpoints

royalewitcheez

have you done the first time quest?

if the answer is no.

abandon everything that has to do with forged alliances in your log. EVERYTHING, not just flashpoint quest.

reset phases.

THEN

go to the ship and pick up the Shadow of Revan Prelude (you have to start the quests there, or you get no solo option).

enjoy complimentary quick travels to and from fleet, Manaan etc as well as your Jesus droid.

if the answer is - yes you have done the entirety of storyline already, you don't get to run them solo anymore.

and yes, if you were part way through - above still works. it will update you automatically to the part of the story you were on, before you abandoned all the quests

Edited by Jeweledleah

You don't have to do any flashpoint...

Just go to Rishi, when you land talk to the only NPC with a quest on his head.

That's to start the SoR storyline after the Forged Alliances.

My understanding is that [solo] is only available to first-time runs per character. Which is a shame. I like Jesus Droid. And the pretty planets.

have you done the first time quest?

if the answer is no.

abandon everything that has to do with forged alliances in your log. EVERYTHING, not just flashpoint quest.

reset phases.

THEN

go to the ship and pick up the Shadow of Revan Prelude (you have to start the quests there, or you get no solo option).

enjoy complimentary quick travels to and from fleet, Manaan etc as well as your Jesus droid.

if the answer is - yes you have done the entirety of storyline already, you don't get to run them solo anymore.

and yes, if you were part way through - above still works. it will update you automatically to the part of the story you were on, before you abandoned all the quests

Yes I abandoned everything, retook the missions from my ship. Had to complete Tython Assault in normal difficulty with a real group. Now when I turned in the mission, it gave me [solo] Flashpoint: Korriban Incursion. Going to try to complete that now.

That's to start the SoR storyline after the Forged Alliances.

My understanding is that [solo] is only available to first-time runs per character. Which is a shame. I like Jesus Droid. And the pretty planets.

Yeah I had leveled this char in 12x so I never did any flashpoints. If I'm correct in what I've been told/read, you have to do this chain of flashpoints before you can start the new expansion planets.

Abandon tactical flashpoint quest, abandon all forged alliances quests, go to ship use new terminal. Thats what fixed it for me and i was able to restart where i finished.

This is what I've done and I've completed Tython with a real (non-tactical) group. Now I have [solo] Korriban Incursion.