List of all Stronghold Decorations Bugs (DOZENS more broken in 3.0!)

Pietrastor

UPDATED January 28th of still bugged/broken decorations:

Lemme know if I missed any decoration bugs, there's so many it's hard to find all threads

Edited by Pietrastor

3.0 bugs

[*]Dozens of missiong decorations ALL gone from Decoration Menu and editing any of them inside the houses prevents players from putting them back in

I've noticed the same issue since the update; several of the decorations inside my Dromund Kaas stronghold are "stuck" in place, which is to say that they cannot be picked up or moved at all, nor do they appear in the decorations list AT ALL. A prime example for me is the Voss furniture; I have one room decorated almost exclusively with Voss furniture decorations, and I cannot do anything with them now. Also, one of my characters has a couple of pets that were picked up previous to the update while rearranging another room, and I hadn't had the chance to place them again; now they don't even appear in the decorations list anymore (Imperial Interrogation Droid pet for one). I'm assuming this is a bug relating to the new decorations that were added with the update, but I didn't want to submit a bug report, as those never get a response, so I submitted a standard ticket instead, hoping to get some sort of explanation. I'm sure it will be a priority fix, but I hope it doesn't take too long (I'm currently sitting @ 98% complete on my DK SH, and don't want to mess with the decorations anymore until the issue is resolved).

Oh, and other decorations I'm having issues with include the Jedi Temple Fountain and the small basic table (the small round one). :jawa_frown:

Exactly the same issues here. Especially with the Voss stuff. Pain in the left thigh, it's really disrupted my decorating. Another one to note would be the Revan statue from Pre Order ;)

Compiling a rapidly growing list of issues here.

3.0 bugs

• Dozens of missiong decorations ALL gone from Decoration Menu and editing any of them inside the houses prevents players from putting them back in:
    - every single crafted decoration from Fabricator Droids of all 3 types;
    - multiple speeders & pet decorations missing like tauntaun mounts, varactyl mounts, Lhosan speeders, Orlean speeders
    - other decorations from various sources missing like CE vendor Statue of Eternal Grace; Smuggler's Gambit, Metropolitan Benches
  • Fabricator droids themselves are completly borked, every item previewed shows completly different decoration from various random sources (3rd Anniversary, Life Day 2014, Cartel Market etc) none correct
  • Brand new Planter: Rishi Palm Tree from credits vendor broken, grants Planter: Yavin Jungle Fern instead
  • Decorations not dropping in new SOR content - Wall Gears (Blood Hunt FP), Yavin Temple Chandelier Decoration (Temple of Sacrifice operation)
  • Rishi Idol decoration mailed to players who bought SOR has 1/1 amount limit across the entire legacy even though the decoration is mailed to every character in the legacy

pre-3.0 bugs still not fixed

Lemme know if I missed any decoration bugs, there's so many it's hard to find all threads

Another one to note would be the Revan statue from Pre Order ;)

That statue is actually in the game, and working at least as far as I know ... but assuming that you mean just getting ahold of it to use, it's at a vendor on the fleet right next to the security key vendor for 0 credits. I was wondering where it was myself since I'd expected it to be mailed to us like most every other in-game reward we've gotten in the past, but then someone mentioned where it was in the fleet chat and I hunted down the vendor from there.

UPDATED December 18th of still bugged/broken decorations:

3.0 bugs

I think that dropped for my group last night, guildie got it. I'll ask her if she was able to bind it and add it okay. I'll update this post in a edit. :)

edit: she has it in her cargo, hasn't bound it yet but she does have the item.

Edited by Evalyn

UPDATED December 18th of still bugged/broken decorations:

pre-3.0 bugs still not fixed

Awesome list.

Thought I'd point out that in the Selkath Console thread, it isn't just the Console itself but the large floor hook scaling. Any item placed on that hook can not be moved to the edges of the hook as before.

More so it affected large floor hooks that are near a wall and you want to have the deco up against that wall (like consoles). Some example hooks are the Nar Shadda "garage" between the two inside doors and all of the large hooks at the Tatooine stronghold inside the landing pad area.

It was inexplicably changed during the strongholds early access period and recognized as a problem (by bioware in that thread, they were "looking into it"). It did actually work for a few weeks.

But my tickets on it were closed with no explanation and strongholds went to full access with this "change".

It's kinda funny, it seems whomever works on this stuff is more interested in "tweaking" (and subsequently breaking) other items to keep them away from this boring list of known issues.

Meh, sorry for the rant. Just wish we could get some feedback on these things for once.

Edited by Only-a-Lad

Some bugs:

Sensor Console: X1-74 - No collision

Arrangement: Basic Lounge - Couches have no collision, only table.

Bugs or bad design:

Anti-Personnel Defense Turret - Has a permanent quest-objective glow and a computer beep instead of a firing sound

Huttese Wall Sconce - Is hovering 1ft in front of the wall.

Holographic Weapon Display (Rifle) - Bottom of decoration is hook-center (can't be placed in character's height)

Weapon Rack: Blaster Rifles + Weapon Rack: Bounty Brokers - Weapons too large for humanoids

Altar of Skulls - The skulls are too small (Altar of baby skulls?)

Edited by Mubrak

A lot of the new decorations that came out with Shadow of Raven (SoR) have been appearing in the wrong categories in the Galactic Trade Network (GTN).

• Massassi Ceiling Light is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights
  • Rishi Lamppost is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights
  • Tree: Tree of Paradise is in the SIGNS category, should be in Environmental
  • Yavin Floor Lamp is in the SIGNS category, should be in Lights
  • Yavin Head Sculpture is in the SIGNS category, should be in Civic
  • Yavin Tree Plot is in the SIGNS category, should be in Environmental
  • Rishi Wall Banner is in the SIGNS category, should be in Civic

• The Holographic Tree (Blue) is miss categorized. It's currently listed as an Environmental - Plant when it should be, like all the other Holographic and Holo-Tree's as Technological - Machines. Although, it is in the correct place in the GTN.

• When you float your cursor over the utility decoration Cytocidal Seeds it shows up as Immunity Seeds.

One other thing about the GTN Categories, which has nothing to do with the 3.0 patch.

• There are 2 categories that shouldn't even exist; Mounts, Pets and Companions and Trophies. Think maybe it's time to remove those 2 unless you have some plans in the future where we will be able to sell those items somehow to others?

Edited by Banthabreeder

You want a Mounts, Pets and Companion as well as a Trophy category, otherwise you can't place these items in your stronghold. Many decorations are sb, but that doesn;t mean they should be left out :D

Most of the broken decorations appear to be ok for now; Drommond Kaas still is missing a rug hook in the room across from the elevator; it appears to have fewer hooks overall than Coruscant; ALL SHs need many more (double at least) the hooks.

You want a Mounts, Pets and Companion as well as a Trophy category, otherwise you can't place these items in your stronghold. Many decorations are sb, but that doesn;t mean they should be left out :D

I'm not talking about the Item List you bring up when you want to select something to put in your stronghold, I'm referring to the Galactic Trade Network (GTN). You can't sell your Mounts, Pets, Companion, or Trophy decorations. So their is no reason to have those 2 categories in the GTN under Decorations.

Edited by Banthabreeder

• 3 weeks later...
according to TOR decorating, two seemed to not have been in the recent pack. link

Revanite Zealot: http://tor-decorating.com/revanite-zealot/

Yavin Combat Arena: http://tor-decorating.com/yavin-combat-arena/

I haven't seem them, has anyone gotten these at all?

Combat Arena is in one of upcoming packs, just small error on Tor-Decoratng. Zealot however has indeed been missing from Pilgrim's Pack

• 2 months later...

(EDIT) Ignore this, there is a recent thread on this exact topic that I missed which was started yesterday.)

I'm going to necro this thread. I returned about a month ago after an absence since last September. I totally unlocked and designed a Tatooine Stronghold and did some upgrades on my older Coruscant Apartment without any problems.

Friday morning, I moved three objects, and my two Gree Light PIllars (Blue) simply vanished from my stronghold and my Legacy decor list exactly as many have described in this thread. I have put in a ticket of course and have been summarily ignored.

I'm curious if this is something that CS with personally address with each customer to correct, or do I have to go out and get two more Light Pillars? Also, for some reason after the Pillars vanished, my decor item count which SHOULD have been 148 without the Pillars was 150. Having two spaces for decorations simply vanish along with the Pillars actually troubles me the most.

Thanks for any input.

Edited by Shevyk
A Recent Thread addressing this issue...