Is the missile break on DF broke?

btbarrett

I have tried over a half dozen times and it simply does not break locks or launches. I am not sure what they did, but it doesn't appear to work. Anyone else experiencing this? I could hold out hope that it is a latency issue, but my ping is always fine.

Man, my scouts are going to care a lot. It will be much harder to hunt gunships if you have to manually evade every missile lock of people trying to peel. For the time being, it is amusing to land tons of torpedoes on people who are expecting to have a missile break.

On the plus side, I think strikes just got more viable.

Edited by btbarrett

Sounds like a long overdue feature to me. But then, I don't have disto on most of my scouts on those rare occasions that I fly them, so I won't be missing it.

Until it's fixed it makes my Directional-Reinforced-Large experimental scout build look less nuts and more prophetic. ;)

I do feel slightly bad for people who main gunships.

/applause @ dev who (intentionally ?) broke that.

Now we'll see if it was indeed one of the greatest cause of imbalance as it was often claimed, or not.

No guessing, no estimation, no extrapolation, only observation.

I wonder how many unoriginal Sting pilots will fall before my Pike today

Behold the rise of the Engine Power Converter master race.

Though as Devrius says, this will be painful to gunships.

Cover before the wrath of our Strike overlord sinful heathens !

Judgement day is upon us !

All will be burned up in the blue flames of almighty Proton and be reborn as scrap metal !

Now I feel more happy for replacing bomber and battlescout and adding pike and starguard near clarion for line-up.:D