Love the new Frost Sage-er, TK Mage-uh...yeah..

Solaras

I'm just content that I'm enjoying this spec so much and that all those madness sorcs are being bored to death with theirs. They can keep their dots. Boring. I'll take burst damage any day! Lightning Sorcs are amazing now, and it might take people a while to realize this since mostly people play Madness and even more play it cause its the flavor of the month. When i played my Lightning sorc yesterday with the new changes i felt like yelling at the top of my lungs this quote from Star Wars episode 3:

I'm just content that I'm enjoying this spec so much and that all those madness sorcs are being bored to death with theirs. They can keep their dots. Boring. I'll take burst damage any day! Lightning Sorcs are amazing now, and it might take people a while to realize this since mostly people play Madness and even more play it cause its the flavor of the month. When i played my Lightning sorc yesterday with the new changes i felt like yelling at the top of my lungs this quote from Star Wars episode 3:

Agreed, Lightning now is AWESOME