The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can't train crew skills to 451-500

Javat

Ok - so I see that the skill trainers now have advanced training from 451-500 for $50k. But I can't buy them. Right clicking doesn't do anything - not even an error message. I'm a subscriber - but do I need some unlock on this?

i purchased the expansion and went through that rush with the 12x boost. I'm kind of burned out from all that playing and will try again in a couple days. If its still like that I'll open a ticket - thanks

i purchased the expansion and went through that rush with the 12x boost. I'm kind of burned out from all that playing and will try again in a couple days. If its still like that I'll open a ticket - thanks

Did you pre-order before November 2nd? Not December 2nd, which is when some people thought the cut off date was for early access via pre order.

Same here: Can see the advances trainings (451+) as available, but can't buy/train them.

I'm a subscriber, but didn't pre-order anything.

Counter question: Is there anybody who can actually buy the new advances trainings?

Cheers

Update: Now I'm able to.

After purchasing the SoR I had to log out of the game and log in again. Or maybe it's a time issue.

Edited by Farbauti_GER

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys,

It doesn't say anywhere about buying the expansion to level your crew skills up, I'm 450 and when you click to buy its doesn't do anything at all. I'm willing to buy the shadow of Reven, but I would like to finish the main story line first. I've got rise of the hutts but I've not started that for the same reason. I'm a lvl 50 Sith warrior and still got a bit of the game left. So can anyone who's in the same boat as me confirm that you need the expansion pack to level crew skill to 500.

Cheers K

:)

You need hutt cartel to craft 400-450.

you need shadow of revan to craft 450-500.

You need advance crafting to craft from 450-500. Can be purchased from craft vender on fleet for $50k.

Some people don't have SOR like me. Im waiting until the new expansion to hit so I get it free since I subscribe. My advise is to level other toons until then and get another craft up.

• 1 month later...
You need hutt cartel to craft 400-450.

you need shadow of revan to craft 450-500.

You need advance crafting to craft from 450-500. Can be purchased from craft vender on fleet for $50k.

Some people don't have SOR like me. Im waiting until the new expansion to hit so I get it free since I subscribe. My advise is to level other toons until then and get another craft up.

I just hit this wall for some reason and I have SoR, dunno what's going on why it won't let me buy the upgrade, I'm gonna log out and log back in but that's frustrating to have to do that.

EDIT: ok, and the logging in and out didn't work, closed the program out entirely and came back and that didn't work. This is getting weird.

Edited by joenewbie