Welcome to Shadow of Revan Early Access!

TaitWatson

Yes, that's what I'm taking about Hit the nail on the head!!! Skilled gamer here!

I've almost mastered at least one spec for every AC so I'm fairly skilled too. Yes, I can read tooltips and because of that I get annoyed every time I see Vanguard/Powertech spamming Full Auto/Unload on CD, etc. But I'm also casual who enjoys the story and gets annoyed about non-story related choices too easily. So, yeah new system should be perfect for me while leveling.

I'm not here for:

- Big numbers

- 100% completion

I'm here for:

- Star Wars!

- Lightsabers!

- Good class stories.

Edited by Halinalle

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've almost mastered at least one spec for every AC so I'm fairly skilled too. Yes, I can read tooltips and because of that I get annoyed every time I see Vanguard/Powertech spamming Full Auto/Unload on CD, etc. But I'm also casual who enjoys the story and gets annoyed about non-story related choices too easily. So, yeah new system should be perfect for me while leveling.

I'm not here for:

- Big numbers

- 100% completion

I'm here for:

- Star Wars!

- Lightsabers!

- Good class stories.

Thank you!!!!!! Someone who actually gets it! Everyone who *****es about the changes... quit the game or go make a game for you and your circle of friends that you all can control and enjoy! The whiners think they are so smart but what you don't realize is that you are so biased. Bioware has to appeal to a large variety of people. They are a business. Therefore they have to keep enough decision making to those who like choices but also to appeal to the less frequent player (or dumb players as you call them) who might want to pick up the game once in a while for some enjoyment and not feel like a worthless little player. Once again, those who have a problem with what I am saying will probably not understand because once again they are all biased and hard headed. So to those people, do yourself a favor and stop trying to change what you can't control. Find reasons like this guy to play the game or don't bother because you are just going to annoy the rest of us with your complaining.

YES RAVENS ARRIVED ERM *** early acsess bought after 2nd is just pure rip off foresee lots of peeps leaving and refunds for those who clearly been ripped of!!!!!

Offers

- Acsess to early release

- ability to lvl up 60

12x exp

-new missions

what u actually got for pre order after 3rd nov

* cant get assess to the missions 9th

* cant lvl up from 55 to 60 until 9th

* few new venders and new reward system

* total mess up of skill tree

* new mods and weapons

* 12x char exp

yes awsome new patch for those who bought after 2nd nov thanks again for screwing every 1 question why did u still sell the expansion after 2nd nov its pointless and just a con for money calling u n it

vry let down after pre ordering the expanshion feel been shafted

wonder what i could have spent my 12£ on " 20 ****- bottel of buckfast - deep fryed marsbar supper"

ARE U TRYING TO KILL THIS GAME???????????

Thank you!!!!!! Someone who actually gets it! Everyone who *****es about the changes... quit the game or go make a game for you and your circle of friends that you all can control and enjoy! The whiners think they are so smart but what you don't realize is that you are so biased. Bioware has to appeal to a large variety of people. They are a business. Therefore they have to keep enough decision making to those who like choices but also to appeal to the less frequent player (or dumb players as you call them) who might want to pick up the game once in a while for some enjoyment and not feel like a worthless little player. Once again, those who have a problem with what I am saying will probably not understand because once again they are all biased and hard headed. So to those people, do yourself a favor and stop trying to change what you can't control. Find reasons like this guy to play the game or don't bother because you are just going to annoy the rest of us with your complaining.

Hello pot meet Kettle.. A whiner whining about whiners ... got to love it.. some of the changes are good some are bad..

Ok here is my take on this. First I was afraid of this. Every time you dumb down a game to cater to whiners that can't be bothered to learn how to play, you lose massive amounts of players. See we don't care if they can't be bothered to have to read, We don't care if all they do is whine. Who do you think is going to spend money in your Cartel? The whiners that can't play, or the people with brains? Who do you think is going to play to level 60? Won't be the damn whiners.

Now as to skills. I think you went way to far the wrong way. Taking control from us instead of building the tree up to level 60 was a huge mistake. This game is so linear as it is that now we have even less control and less reason to play.

Now I don't even have a choice as to what part of my tree I want to expand. Instead of have 45 decisions over the course of level 55 I now get a grand total of 7 in 60 levels. Hmmmmmm. Well let's see ... Do I play this with this crappy option at level 11 or this crappy option? I now have to choose 7 out of 15 options in 60 levels, I used to have 3 trees available to put the extra points in after I hit 45 and maxed my tree. If somebosy can't be bothered to learn the tree then they don't belong here.

I will be fair and try this, but I foresee only 2 servers in the very near future. 1 PVE and 1 PvP because you will have nobody playing this. That has already happened to you. How many servers did you start with? Then they were gone. Had to go to a free model to get players. Now I wonder what you are going to do when people stop renewing their subs. I have until Jan 10th. If there is not some real spectacular reason to stay, then my sub will be one that will be gone.

I left the game for a long time because there was no end game content. I came back and found the game dumbed down. Now after the mad rush to get my characters up in level I have so far I found no reason to stay. This had better be the most extreme expansion ever in the history of MMO's to get me to stay.

OMG I so agree with you. At the moment I am sending my complaints to Customer Service. I really feel like SWTOR ripped me and my friend off completely. The worst $20.00ish I ever spent in my life. I have never been so sickened and disapointed in anything as I am with this game. My Ex wife was NEVER this disappointing.

I hate to complain, I really do, because BioWare is such a great company. But what the hell were they thinking? I understand that they wanted to mix things up, but this was not the way to do it. I do have serious critiques though, not just rants. Okay, first off, this update literally destroyed hybrids, which is what all of my characters were. I didn’t speck halfway into two trees but I certainly chose a main tree and then used some of the effective stuff from another. Now characters like my sage are completely weak and broken. I now have to spec entirely into one tree, something I never did with my sage because it never freaking worked. The character was never well balanced in the first place, the bastard was weak, beyond weak, and your companion was never helpful because the stupid lizard couldn’t fight worth a damn. Now I’m struggling to get anywhere with my sage, every small group of enemies hurts me so much that I have to heal afterwards. so by eliminating hybrids, only to be replaced with VERY ****** single trees, which work off of a point system that leaves characters weaker, my sage is virtually unplayable. Even my Sentinel is severely ****ed up now because half my good moves came from one tree while some of the really good support skills from another tree made be a great dps. I know that they wanted to try something new but they should honestly have a poll taken, we’re the ones paying for the game, it should reflect what the majority of us want. Frankly I doubt that even 20% of swtor players like the new system. It probably ****ed their characters up too, because these single trees have nerffed all characters, leaving less freedom to play the game how we want to. It should be returned to the way it was………. That’s the game I love to play…..

All you people crying and whining about unsub'ing and quitting will get over it , miss the game and come back :rolleyes:...you know it !! I know I have. I love the changes.

you might like it, but several character builds were nerffed or completely broken by this update. this is not the game that most who play it want. it is not just because it is different, it's because it broke the damn game for most of the players.

you might like it, but several character builds were nerffed or completely broken by this update. this is not the game that most who play it want. it is not just because it is different, it's because it broke the damn game for most of the players.

Why Carnage is dead now? Can someone please explain. Yes, we lost Rupture but it never was part of our rotation.

This expanions is a joke.

1. 1 class mission. Why even bother. It would be the same as increasing our level with 1.

2. The Revan fight is a joke. Did you even test it for the solo players. Or who ever designed it, does the person just hate the players!

3. Seriously amount of lag.

Completely removed our ability to make hybrid choices. Why change the skill tree that worked perfectly to one that removes your ability of choice. For those who have not played wow this is exactly that skill tree platform to a tee. They must have hired someone who helped design that game. I personally don't feel it was a positive expansion to add. Completely changes your game play. Feels to me like a money grab by the company, forcing already monthly paying subscribers to fork out more money or they can't get to level 60. I loved this game very much but now at a saddened state, and will be dropping my subscription and moving on to another game... Best of luck to those that put up with it.

nice exp, love it all so far, well almost all..

its just 1 thing thats realy bugging me, compared to the quests+dalies on lets say Makeb/oricon, why is the credit reward from the SoR quests so extreamly low in comparison?

the hole SoR qchain so far dont even give enough credits to cover the visit to the trainer, lvl56 was like 112k, lvl57 like 140kish, lvl58 was around 350k, and in a few moments the lvl60 ding on my sorc gona cost me just about 646k..

its abit insane tbh..

how are we gona make that kind of cash when the credit rewards from the quest + new dalies is like 5.8k each ? :p

not all of us spend our gameing time hugging the gtn trying to sell stuff ;)

This forum makes it look like swtor is losing every subscriber but the funny thing is 90% of the posts are people publicly expressing that they are cancelling their sub. People, you are not that interesting and us readers don't care if you cancel or not. Everyone who is not posting is busy enjoying the game. Thanks for the expansion Bioware. Please keep them coming!

This forum makes it look like swtor is losing every subscriber but the funny thing is 90% of the posts are people publicly expressing that they are cancelling their sub. People, you are not that interesting and us readers don't care if you cancel or not. Everyone who is not posting is busy enjoying the game. Thanks for the expansion Bioware. Please keep them coming!

^

Despite the small number of mistakes you made, the game is fun again. This was honestly almost all I could hope for in an expansion.

SHHHHHHHHHH....you trolling cockroach... nobody cares.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.