remove capes/loose part of robes when on a mount.

Cordarn

I just got a mount on my jedi knight; however, once I mounted it I noticed my cloak (im wearing the fortified defender's chestpiece) clipped right through it totally killing my enjoyment of the mount. But then it struck me, "Why not just remove capes and the looser parts of robes when on a mount?"

It seems like the perfect idea to fix terrible clipping on mounts.

I just got a mount on my jedi knight; however, once I mounted it I noticed my cloak (im wearing the fortified defender's chestpiece) clipped right through it totally killing my enjoyment of the mount. But then it struck me, "Why not just remove capes and the looser parts of robes when on a mount?"

It seems like the perfect idea to fix terrible clipping on mounts.

robes are srs bzns.

But really, the physics of the capes and bo-bo robes have always been weird. TBH, I don't think it's worth spending the resources to fix when there are other problems at hand.

• 5 months later...

its always interesting when you see a Thruster or Booster or whatever (flames) go right through your Cloak / Kilt / Robe

And by interesting I mean mostly annoying. I choose mounts that don't screw this up cause it irks me enough

Oh well

its always interesting when you see a Thruster or Booster or whatever (flames) go right through your Cloak / Kilt / Robe

And by interesting I mean mostly annoying. I choose mounts that don't screw this up cause it irks me enough

Oh well

This. I bought a Gurian Emerald and my robe/cape is right where the engine is, like literally covering it. So I don't use it. Joko TZ-11 is my current favorite, it's not shaped like a bicycle/motorcycle and it doesn't clip anything.