110 speeder with Speeder Piloting 1?

Exastify

Hi, is it possible to have a 110 speeder with just speeder piloting 1? If so, what is the cheapest one you can buy from a vendor?

I just tried the Gurian Volcano from Oricron, but for some reason it says I lack the skill to use the item. Thanks!

Yes and no. Speeder piloting comes in 3 levels (at this time) 1=90%, 2=100%, 3=110%

If you see a speeder that only says 110%, you'll need have piloting3 to use it.

There are also Adaptive speeders whose speed changes automatically with your piloting rating.

So, no, you can't buy or use a level3 (110%) speeder if you only have piloting1.

but, yes, you can have an adaptive speeder with 110% rating, but it will only go at level 1 speed if you only have piloting1.

Yes and no. Speeder piloting comes in 3 levels (at this time) 1=90%, 2=100%, 3=110%

If you see a speeder that only says 110%, you'll need have piloting3 to use it.

There are also Adaptive speeders whose speed changes automatically with your piloting rating.

So, no, you can't buy or use a level3 (110%) speeder if you only have piloting1.

but, yes, you can have an adaptive speeder with 110% rating, but it will only go at level 1 speed if you only have piloting1.

Well with the refereal program i got a speeder a long time ago i can use on my level 10 charachter with speeder pioting 1. So it is possible.