Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

Beniboybling

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure anyone with some good Dun Moch and a huge advantage could make him die.

I actually did some quick reading up on that, and it turns out that will not work. :p

Apparently, the only reason the Exile could convince him to let go of his hate... Is... Eh... Well... Wiki quote!

"Sion warned Surik that Kreia would in time destroy her, as he felt his former master had done to him. They fought, but even as Surik injured Sion, he called upon the Force to restore his health. Kreia at last called to Surik in the Force, telling her that it was not a battle she could win. Surik fled the Academy, and Sion, feeling a measure of respect for her, let her go, ordering his assassins not to harm her. He expected they would meet again.[1] Sion soon began to feel a new emotion for Surik beyond respect or admiration, one that he could not tolerate.[2] The Sith Lord found her beautiful, but he saw in these feelings weakness that would only lead to death. As she continued to dominate his thoughts, Sion grew to hate her for it.[1]"

So essentially... He learned to love again... and he died for it! (Ain't that a story book ending! :eek: )

Nor is he easily intimidated or discouraged. I mean, who was it he fought for an entire day, and yet he kept coming back?

Edited by Silenceo

I actually did some quick reading up on that, and it turns out that will not work. :p

Apparently, the only reason the Exile could convince him to let go of his hate... Is... Eh... Well... Wiki quote!

"Sion warned Surik that Kreia would in time destroy her, as he felt his former master had done to him. They fought, but even as Surik injured Sion, he called upon the Force to restore his health. Kreia at last called to Surik in the Force, telling her that it was not a battle she could win. Surik fled the Academy, and Sion, feeling a measure of respect for her, let her go, ordering his assassins not to harm her. He expected they would meet again.[1] Sion soon began to feel a new emotion for Surik beyond respect or admiration, one that he could not tolerate.[2] The Sith Lord found her beautiful, but he saw in these feelings weakness that would only lead to death. As she continued to dominate his thoughts, Sion grew to hate her for it.[1]"

Dark Side makes you Dun Moch him to death by exploiting his hate for you because Traya likes you.

Dark Side makes you Dun Moch him to death by exploiting his hate for you because Traya likes you.

Doesn't change the fact that Surik was his Kryptonite, so to speak. :p GAME MECHANICS I SAY! :eek::D:p

Also, if I was Traya, I wouldn't like Sion either... I mean, you saw that video when they cast her out... Harsh...

Mostly, I believe that against most opponents he will not allow himself to die, since in a Kaggath he will have a grand goal to achieve, and it is unlikely he will encounter Surik again. I mean, sure, Dooku could use Dun Moch, but in that case it would back fire. His hatred makes him immortal, and they would only be making him angrier. :rolleyes:

Edited by Silenceo

Doesn't change the fact that Surik was his Kryptonite, so to speak. :p GAME MECHANICS I SAY! :eek::D:p

Also, if I was Traya, I wouldn't like Sion either... I mean, you saw that video when they cast her out... Harsh...

OK, then just find a pretty girl and make him hate her. Any ideas? :p

OK, then just find a pretty girl and make him hate her. Any ideas? :p

Or just decapitate him, blow him to pieces, dismember etc....again, you don't need to talk him down or find a girl.

He hasn't shown the ability to survive decapitation and his skill is terrible.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

He seems to die normally on other worlds that arent Nexuses, he comes back to life, but it takes him a while.

I guess during that time we could count him as "dead".

Eeeeeeh... But he DOES get back up, unlike most others...

Which could very well have a scene where he is struck down by the enemy leadership, and they go off to give their grand speech and he crashed the party... :eek: What a shocker that would be, eh? :D

Another interesting character that would fit with the Indigenous would be Darth Desolous. He after all took a group of his own people and trained them to kill Jedi. Due to this he killed over 2,000 Jedi, requiring the entire Jedi Council to defeat him.

It is too bad there isn't much data on him... A pity...

Another interesting character that would fit with the Indigenous would be Darth Desolous. He after all took a group of his own people and trained them to kill Jedi. Due to this he killed over 2,000 Jedi, requiring the entire Jedi Council to defeat him.

It is too bad there isn't much data on him... A pity...

Interesting.

But, yeah, probably not enough information.

Leadership:

Head of State: Mand'alor Fett

Second-in-Command: Cassus Fett

Allies: Shae Vizla & Scree (Grand Champion)

Supplier: MandalMotors

Organisation: Mandalorian Intel

Military:

Minor Ground Force: Mandalorian Protectors

Minor Ground Force: Mandalorian Supercommandos

Minor Naval Force: Neo-crusader fleet

Minor Naval Force: Protector Fleet

Planets:

Capital: Mandalore

Stronghold/Military Base: Dxun

Stronghold/Military Base: Nar Shaddaa

Organisation Base: Nal Hutta

Edited by LadyKulvax

So about your faction Sil:

1. Definetely get rid of the Tuskens. There must be better slug thrower wielding troops out there. Of the top of my head Id suggest Verpines with scatter guns.

2. What exactly is the role of the Gungan shield carriers? Your force is already surrounded by large shields. Id suggest some sort of competent melee warriors for thr front lines. Sun Guards or Magna Guards are the ones I first thought of. Or just use whatever aliens are capable as melee warriors.

3. Why would anybody want Ruhk?

4. How can you make a faction of exotic warriors without Durge? :eek:

5. Generally while I think that your idea isnt bad, it imho is just way to inflexible. It is very unmobile and requires a strong defensive position and a large space of completely flat terrain in order to function. Imagine leading such an army on Coruscant! As Tune repeatedly pointed out in the last match, youd also lack essentially any speciallised vehicles: transport, aerial, artillery, scouting etc.

In conclusion, while I appreciate the exotic idea, I would not recommend using, but if you do, Id suggest looking into my suggestions.

So about your faction Sil:

1. Definetely get rid of the Tuskens. There must be better slug thrower wielding troops out there. Of the top of my head Id suggest Verpines with scatter guns.

2. What exactly is the role of the Gungan shield carriers? Your force is already surrounded by large shields. Id suggest some sort of competent melee warriors for thr front lines. Sun Guards or Magna Guards are the ones I first thought of. Or just use whatever aliens are capable as melee warriors.

3. Why would anybody want Ruhk?

4. How can you make a faction of exotic warriors without Durge? :eek:

5. Generally while I think that your idea isnt bad, it imho is just way to inflexible. It is very unmobile and requires a strong defensive position and a large space of completely flat terrain in order to function. Imagine leading such an army on Coruscant! As Tune repeatedly pointed out in the last match, youd also lack essentially any speciallised vehicles: transport, aerial, artillery, scouting etc.

In conclusion, while I appreciate the exotic idea, I would not recommend using, but if you do, Id suggest looking into my suggestions.

Oh I know as it stands it is terrible. As I said, that is basically the rough draft of the rough drafts rough draft... Mostly displayed units that perform the role I want, but likely not the ones I would actually be using. As for the inflexibility, that is one of the key issues I mentioned when considering troops. :(

1. They were more of a place holder, but I can see Verpine working... They have nice droids too...

2. To be fair, for primitives, Gugan warriors get a bad rap and are not 100% terrible. I mean, they did manage to defeat Grievous with low casualties. :p (Waits for Beni to throw something at me again. :D ) Besides, them shields combo very well with slug thrower weapons while retaining good defense. That, and trololololol value. :d_wink:

3. Meh, the leadership is even more of a rough draft than the rest of the faction. Ruhk and the Noghri, while nice, would likely be replaced at a later date.

4. I... I... How did I forget him?! Only reason I chose Grievous was because I needed access to CIS stuff! I am sorry Dirge! Can you ever forgive me?! :( :( :(

5. Yeah, another one of the clunky bits I was trying to work out. So little diversity allowed. Q Q.

But yeah, such limitations is why I might just go with the shadow-esque faction I was thinking of, lead by Rom Mohc. Arc Hammer is sooooo ftw. :jawa_evil: You will never find it!

Side Note: Though, gungans would likely be able to use their mounts they often were seen with as "scouting vehicles" :p and while it would lack any air capabilities... you have to admit, a mobile shield generator would be pretty awesome. :d_cool:

Edited by Silenceo

Oh I know as it stands it is terrible. As I said, that is basically the rough draft of the rough drafts rough draft... Mostly displayed units that perform the role I want, but likely not the ones I would actually be using. As for the inflexibility, that is one of the key issues I mentioned when considering troops. :(

1. They were more of a place holder, but I can see Verpine working... They have nice droids too...

2. To be fair, for primitives, Gugan warriors get a bad rap and are not 100% terrible. I mean, they did manage to defeat Grievous with low casualties. :p (Waits for Beni to throw something at me again. :D ) Besides, them shields combo very well with slug thrower weapons while retaining good defense. That, and trololololol value. :d_wink:

3. Meh, the leadership is even more of a rough draft than the rest of the faction. Ruhk and the Noghri, while nice, would likely be replaced at a later date.

4. I... I... How did I forget him?! Only reason I chose Grievous was because I needed access to CIS stuff! I am sorry Dirge! Can you ever forgive me?! :( :( :(

5. Yeah, another one of the clunky bits I was trying to work out. So little diversity allowed. Q Q.

But yeah, such limitations is why I might just go with the shadow-esque faction I was thinking of, lead by Rom Mohc. Arc Hammer is sooooo ftw. :jawa_evil: You will never find it!

Side Note: Though, gungans would likely be able to use their mounts they often were seen with as "scouting vehicles" :p and while it would lack any air capabilities... you have to admit, a mobile shield generator would be pretty awesome. :d_cool:

2. I still think that capable melee warriors would be a better option, but your choice.

4. Spelling his name correctly would be a good start. :p

Yeah Arc Hammer really is ftw.

2. I still think that capable melee warriors would be a better option, but your choice.

4. Spelling his name correctly would be a good start. :p

Yeah Arc Hammer really is ftw.

1. I am sure I will find something better if I do use this faction later down the road. Or some thing out of the ordinary that they combo with for oddly effective results...

2. Meh! Its early morning after spending several hours doing homework and reading over 100 pages from a text book about coding after very little sleep... :eek: I am bound to make a few mistakes... :p

3. Hard to track down, check. Capable in a fight, check. Builds Dark Troopers, check. Can deploy units from out of of system, check. Has a B@ name, check. :D

Post the Shadow Faction :p

Its still quite a rough draft as well, but *shrug* it likely breaks a few rules and still isn't terribly strong. :rolleyes:

Infantry:

Chameleon Droids

HK-51's (With stealth belts from a supplier)

Defilers (STEALTH BEEEEELT!)

Vehicles:

F9-TZ Transport (Invisible flying transport)

(Some vehicle with firepower that can be carried by the F9)

Leaders:

Rom Mohc (Arc Hammmmmmmeeeeer!)

Tyber Zann

???

Durge

Supplier's:

Imperial Intelligence (GE)

???

Worlds:

???

???

???

???

Edited by Silenceo

I don't think leaders can provide capital ships, Sil.

I meant to say somewhere in there that it would be part of the fleet that got it in combination with Rom... But if people could get the gosh darn Executor last tournament... :rolleyes:

(Currently thinking...Stealth fleet... Yeah! That fits! :p)

I meant to say somewhere in there that it would be part of the fleet that got it in combination with Rom... But if people could get the gosh darn Executor last tournament... :rolleyes:

(Currently thinking...Stealth fleet... Yeah! That fits! :p)

That was me, and that's because I picked Death Squadron.

What fleet is the Arc Hammer in?

That was me, and that's because I picked Death Squadron.

What fleet is the Arc Hammer in?

Eeeh... The secret fleet!... That, eh... Ah, heck! It was within no separate fleet since it was meant to be kept quite secret.

*shrug* I will figure something out... YOU'LL SEE! YOU WILL ALL SE- *slips* I meant to do that...