The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Request for 12x XP booster pass on Cartel Market

Einobi

The current 12x XP booster for class mission ending start of Dec is a great idea for those of us who have already more than one lvl 55 char and wish to level other alts. It saves so much time and grind and add to the overall enjoyment of the gaming experience (if it is not enjoyment but just mindless and senseless grind and grind, then why even bother playing right?).

May I suggest that Bioware add this 12x XP booster for class mission (plus zero credit training cost for all abilities) as a permanent cartel market item. I am sure some players will have use for it. If I am not wrong, you can actually pay money to get your char instant 'level' to lvl 90 in World of Warcraft. So it is something along that line. But here you actually have to do your class quest and not just blindly pay for a max lvl char.

Please consider. Thank you.

I agree, it should be there for those that want it, but i suggest it is a perk that you get via legacy that acts like a class buff, that lasts for an hour and can be replenished, once per hour and it is like the other perks, that are per character, not whole legacy.

Unlockable 12x class xp perk for those already bored to tears by doing the planetary chains for the nth time yes, free skill ups, no.

As another poster said, it took WoW TEN YEARS to put in that "Buy your way to end game" so I think we got about 7 more years to go before we get to "Just let me buy my max level char" ;)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I agree with OP on this. It's been great fun leveling up alts with the 12x boost and it lets me experience the other storylines without having to subject myself to the soul numbing grinds again and again. If Bioware is serious about the cash grab (and we all know they are) then they should definitely implement a 12x consumable in the Cartel Market after December.

:)

Until they have a toggle for XP boosts and possibly even rest XP, a firm no. I want to be able to level my guys through planetary series and play the game as it was meant to be played.

I think the original request covered that. There was no need to post this argument, as it doesn't really apply.

Another request/vote for the 12x token in play- either akin to the current tokens, or an unlockable legacy perk. I burned myself out... and though I've been subbed, I've not been able to get myself into doing the side-quests yet again. This really revitalized my interest in the game.

would totally buy this option . I just started playing recently this game in Nov. and I did manage to get 1 toon to 55 while it states that it took my 4 days of playing time , it took me all month to get one toon to 55.

I only started playing because a group of us for work got together and wanted to do an MMO together, The issue i have TIME , most of the people have several alts already @55 and i feel left behind . I really dont have the time to sit and grind out the hours to play catch up with my friends , and would so pay to just have the ability to close get closer lvl's to the rest of my friends .when you are almost lvl 40, and have 8-12 hrs a week of gaming is pretty rough to do .Then you get wives involved its doesnt get any better .Especially now that i have 30k armor repairs and it takes 3-4 of farming to repair it

Edited by _shadowfire_

Until they have a toggle for XP boosts and possibly even rest XP, a firm no. I want to be able to level my guys through planetary series and play the game as it was meant to be played.

Noone has asked to force people to use it.

You can go on playing the game as it was meant to be played (ie: tedious and timewasting) while those who just want to see another class story can do so.

I remember one of Bioware's main propaganda at game launch was "Bioware introduces a new concept in mmo's: Story!". It would be very nice to experience all story lines without have to repeat the same quests all over again. I sure haven't done all of them because of the "repeat" factor and I'm a founder...