8 Man

Edited by Wystan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reporting Kills

When reporting a kill, please provide the following:

1) Guild Name (Include faction and website if not already present in the thread)

2) Date and time of kill (including time zone)

3) A screenshot containing the following: Boss corpse or loot container clearly visible, Operation mode displayed on screen as well as other important UI components such as clock, raid frames, etc.

4) Optional: Any claims for server first status

Server Firsts and Boss Skipping (Nightmare Mode)

As of 2.8, Hard Mode and Nightmare Mode content now have separate lockouts and thus no longer allow guilds to "boss skip".

PUGs and Guild Credit

Since this thread is designed to track guild progression, there are some restrictions in place regarding PUGing slots in a raid. Although raider absences are a real thing and the ability to bring in a friend from outside of the guild might be necessary at times, it is important that a guild be represented enough to accurately claim credit for the kill. In order for a progression kill to be credited to a guild, the group must not consist of more than one PUG on 8-man and no more than 2 PUGs on 16-man.

NOTE: I have archived the old Classic Ops thread into this one as well in order to provide us with an all-encompassing thread for progression kills, both past and present. Be aware however that only current level content will continue to be tracked, the Classic Ops portion is simply to honor the accomplishments of guilds in the past.

So this will be updated as much as i can and forgive me i f i make a mistake just message me or say something to me in game and i will fix it. This thread is just for 3.0 so if you want to see the old stuff here is the link to the last progression thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=712482. Thank you all and happy huntings come 3.0!

• 2 weeks later...

My OCD is coming into play here. Wynstan, clean up the f uc king thread with **** not being aligned. Thanks boss. Also might wanna give us a key on what each color means or something. gosh darn dude, get your **** together.

Edit: Wow g o d da mn switches to gosh darn, that's kinda gayyyyyyyy.

Edited by sbeeb