Voidstar- Annihilation Marauder PvP

LtBombshell

A few things my friend...

1. The nice skill you've put on number "7" is called "Berserk". Use it every time you build 30 stacks of fury. You can't ever just sit on 30 stacks like you do all the time.

2. Predation - also at 30 stacks of fury when your team needs speed. For example in the first fight you could have used it to help your team get to the bridges faster and open them before the enemy can counter.

3. Disruption - you've bound it to "U", but never use it. Learn what skills are key to each class and interrupt them when you fight.

4. Learn how to differentiate between the different specs, how to identify the tanks and how not to make them your primary targets. In the first battle you spent the opening minutes trying to bring down a guardian tank, which was backed by a healer. Don't do this. Ever.

5. And final. You have a skill called Obfuscate on your bottom row. It's quite useful - learn what it does, bind it and use it.

Edited by Mandor

A few things my friend...

1. The nice skill you've put on number "7" is called "Berserk". Use it every time you build 30 stacks of fury. You can't ever just sit on 30 stacks like you do all the time.

2. Predation - also at 30 stacks of fury when your team needs speed. For example in the first fight you could have used it to help your team get to the bridges faster and open them before the enemy can counter.

3. Disruption - you've bound it to "U", but never use it. Learn what skills are key to each class and interrupt them when you fight.

4. Learn how to differentiate between the different specs, how to identify the tanks and how not to make them your primary targets. In the first battle you spent the opening minutes trying to bring down a guardian tank, which was backed by a healer. Don't do this. Ever.

5. And final. You have a skill called Obfuscate on your bottom row. It's quite useful - learn what it does, bind it and use it.

Thanks for the feedbacK!

1. and 2. Yeah I've gotten into a really bad habit of just forgetting about Berserk. I am still relatively new to the spec so hopefully I will use it more as time goes on.

3. For me, Annihilation is a rather complicated spec with something like 10 keybinds. Occasionally, I forget to interrupt a target's cast because I'm too busy using the 9 other keybinds. For example, when I'm using my gunner mando, I'm always using my interrupt. But yeah, definitely something I need to work on.

4. Yeah I realized a little too late I either should have focused on the healer or switched targets altogether.

5. I need to figure out where to keybind that. Maybe on Y or something. I'll see :D

If you could keep the criticism constructive, that would be much appreciated.

God, you are on Harbinger -_-.

Use your Dcds , Use your Fury stacks , Use Deadly Throw on Healers , Use Frenzy , Use Bloodthirst , Use Obfuscate , Use Disruption.

In Short Don't Play the Marauder Class.If you reroll , please buy warzone medpacks.

Edited by Kenjigreat