Bringing Sith Warrior's original title back...

Eanelinea

I've looked through the Suggestion Box, but unless it's the very very last page, I haven't seen this mentioned yet/recently.

So, I heard either very early in the game or during beta, Sith Warrior's would get the title of Emperor's Wrath, but that it was removed and replaced with Darth due to players wanting to be Darths.

I have a suggestion, why not give us a choice to have either/or? I know both my husband and I would much rather have the title of Emperor's Wrath for our Sith Warriors then being a Darth. But I'm not suggesting removing the Darth title either.

Why not either give us an option when we finish our class story to choose either being a Darth or the Emperor's Wrath, or if we've already finished it and say you all were to add it in, just give it to us retroactively or even in the cartel market for like 5 coins so we can get it or use it if we chose to?

I have nothing against the Darth title, but my Inquisitor is a Darth. I'd like to be able to use something different.

The Consular can use Barsenthor, Jedi gets Master or Hero of Tython, Trooper gets Major, Smuggler gets Captain and Republic Privateer, Bounty Hunter gets a long title, or Baron/Baroness, Agents get a plethora of different titles to use.

I would just like to have Emperor's Wrath included in our drop down list of titles incase those of us who want to use it and show it off, can. Don't remove Darth from Sith Warrior's, but let us have Emperor's Wrath too.

Thanks.