simple Legacy lvl reward solutions

CMKTenThirteen

So, as I am sure it is with alot of other people it is rather disappointing that you get no rewards past lvl 25 (or none that I can see) legacy so to the Devs... rather then take more time trying to mull over what you can do make it easy on yourselves. for every five levels past 25 give a cartel cert for the vendors in the bazzar except lvl 50 how about 500cc? that way people could choose their own rewards :p

I'm sure "give away $25 to every account at legacy 50" will go over real well with the bosses.

um 500 cc is a little more than $5 per account $4.99 +tax get you 450cc... so really 500cc isn't much, and when i say cartel certs I mean those certificate items that some times drop when you buy packs

Edited by CMKTenThirteen

um 500 cc is a little more than $5 per account $4.99 +tax get you 450cc... so really 500cc isn't much, and when i say cartel certs I mean those certificate items that some times drop when you buy packs
(level 50 - level 25) * (5 $ / level 5) = 25$

Unless if you meant one Cartel Certificate per 5 levels, and then 500CC at legacy 50. It's still giving away stuff, which is not that savvy. Especially when the things that can get you to level 50 already give you CC (that can accumulate surprisingly fast) through achievements.

Also, legacy levels beyond 25 are useful. For example, you can unlock Treek with credits when you're legacy 40.

Edited by Metthew

not really looking for a hand out just didn't notice much in the lines of perks after 25 and looking for solutions that are relatively easy to do. For all I care it could be coms or new abilities (frankly I liked jet flight). I just thought this idea 1) rewarded someone for working hard enough to get to legacy 50 and 2) was relatively easier than coming up with something new that would require programming a new animation or some such crud.

Admittedly maybe 500 was greedy.. but why not shoot for the stars? 100cc or 50cc would work in that case or something like 5 basic commendations per character (and that one I know they can do because they have). I am just coming up with suggestions cause right now there isn't anything. So by all means if you think you have a better solution then put it out there.

Note: who ever said the treek thing failed to mention that the ability to use credits to buy her is only after you buy her from the Cartel Market.

So by all means if you think you have a better solution then put it out there.

This is your thread and your suggestion, I was just commenting on it and giving my opinion. But fine. IMO anything would be better than just a straight up x amount of CC, that's just boring. Simple additions to existing perks shouldn't be too hard to implement.

- Further reduction of Quick Travel CD.

- Further reduction of Rocket Boots CD.

- Legacy-wide purchase of the character-specific perks.

not really looking for a hand out just didn't notice much in the lines of perks after 25 and looking for solutions that are relatively easy to do. For all I care it could be coms or new abilities (frankly I liked jet flight). I just thought this idea 1) rewarded someone for working hard enough to get to legacy 50 and 2) was relatively easier than coming up with something new that would require programming a new animation or some such crud.

Admittedly maybe 500 was greedy.. but why not shoot for the stars? 100cc or 50cc would work in that case or something like 5 basic commendations per character (and that one I know they can do because they have). I am just coming up with suggestions cause right now there isn't anything. So by all means if you think you have a better solution then put it out there.

Note: who ever said the treek thing failed to mention that the ability to use credits to buy her is only after you buy her from the Cartel Market.

I bought her for 1 million credits. The vendor is in the Cartel Market but 40 legacy you pick her up for the million. I did not get her the first time from the market itself.

Rewards beyond level 30:

The final two tiers of so bonuses

0cd fleet pass

10m cd on fast travel

Treek

Free hand to hand combat moves

Titles

Achievements (I believe some actually give CC)

odd cause i am am legacy 50 and it shows treek as locked (as I have not bought her of the CM) I will look again, and if there are rewards like you say I just haven't noticed them I guess... just felt like when I hit legacy 50 there wasn't anything special... any way I will shut up now

odd cause i am am legacy 50 and it shows treek as locked (as I have not bought her of the CM) I will look again, and if there are rewards like you say I just haven't noticed them I guess... just felt like when I hit legacy 50 there wasn't anything special... any way I will shut up now

He means you can unlock Treek for 1m credits with legacy level 40 instead of having to buy off GTN or using CC. Not much of a perk, but it IS something. After you unlock her on your first character, you can also unlock her with credits OR CC (Collections>Cartel Market>Special)

He means you can unlock Treek for 1m credits with legacy level 40 instead of having to buy off GTN or using CC. Not much of a perk, but it IS something. After you unlock her on your first character, you can also unlock her with credits OR CC (Collections>Cartel Market>Special)

yeah it really isn't much of a perk...