Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

May we please get the comm conversion rates?

Tachenko_Yuri

Yoo Hoo Eric and team * waves * are you all off work on Thursday and Friday ? If so are we getting this information today , tomorrow or Wednesday ? It's getting a lil close don't you think ?

Well I don't want to be stuck at the overflow mark on multiple characters if say 186 gear is only obtainable at level 58 now do I , I wouldn't be able to earn any more comms leveling up from 55 -58. I do try , well try you patience maybe :). Why buy 180 gear at 55 when you can have 186 gear at 58 is the worry.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is all, ta. :)

No you may not have the conversion rates.

This is a tightly kept secret and is the linchpin for the whole expansion. This is done to ensure the safety of all gamers and their comms. We do not want you to know the caps of the new basic comms and keeping silent is the only way to make sure you have no idea whats coming. If Bw allowed you this information you might be enticed to make arrangements with your old comms and that is unacceptable multiple weeks week before launch much less one week before launch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I would hope that at least the planetary-basic rate is 1:1 or that would penalize those with characters still leveling sub-50.

The rest are anyone's guess.

MY guess would be that the cap will be much lower than the current Basic cap, closer to the current Planetary cap.

We shall see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.