Female Sith Eyelashes Glitching

milkyjug

My first character and I have decided to go a female sith and go dark side. Currently I am at Dark 2 and I want to show my dark side corruption. I know it changes the color of your eyes and your skin. I want it to do that. However I am experiencing a glitch where the inner eyelash of the eye is not having its color rendered. Its a purplish color like its just the model with out and color on it.

It is only apparent while loaded into game. In the character load screen the color is rendered and all is fine its black like its supposed to be. In cutsceens its also fine just like load screen. And when I go to change my character at the appearance designer thinking maybe its the makeup i chose or whatever its not, it also appears fine in the character appearance panel. But when i look at my character normal while im in world its glitched.

Can anyone help me with this?

I don't think there's much you can do, sadly. :(

If it's a rendering issue on your part, then it should be apparent that you have graphic issues on other characters/areas/activities too. If not, it may just be the way the game itself is made.

Tbh, I don't use the DS appearance as anything more than a quirk for a very selected number of characters, but most of my ones don't show it. :o

I like my Sith Purebloods to be all red and Sithy, if you know what I mean. :D