The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Put cartel certificates in EVERY cartel pack

Velarax

Agreed. They should be far more available then they are.

It would be nice if there was a reputation exchange too...like if you have one cartel reputation maxed and need a few in another, you can trade them for those. It's a shame to waste them.

I'd like to see some sort of exchange program for the Cartel rep tokens once you hit max rep.

That way you don't get a bunch of worthless items after you've already opened enough packs to get all that rep in the first place.

Maybe something like:

1 Certificate = 1 purple rep = 3 blue rep = 6 green rep

Bad idea with any form of extra certs, the counted as extra random loot since the beginning of the CM so it should stay like that imo. I also find it odd how when people spend time and tons of creds on something others just want it handed to them for basically nothing.

Is it any skin off your nose if more people have access to something?

Everybody has access now, provided they are willing to put forth the effort to acquire what they want, even if that effort is simply earning credits to purchase packs off the GTN to obtain the necessary rep and certificates.

At least the rep tokens can be sold to a vendor once you hit cap. Unlike those crappy xp boosts no one ever buys when you put them on the GTN.

I'm looking at you Minor Space/Exploration/Social/yada yada garbage boosts I have stacks of 99 of in a alts bank! :mad: it even tells you a vendor price when you mouse over them, but you can't sell them :(

Edited by XiamaraSimi