<Sith'ari Templar>

Slave_of_Shogoth

<Sith'ari Templar>

About Us: We’re a small/medium sized guild that’s been around off and on since beta. We reemerged about 9 months ago and now have a healthy raid group and regularly scheduled events. We also consecutively place in the Top 10 in Conqusts. We’re looking to grow as we prepare for 3.0. We would like to expand to a 16-man raid group and rebuild our ranked team.

Focus: We are primarily an Imperial guild focusing on PvP (warzones and organic WPvP), Casual PvE progression and light RP. There are no class/gear/race restrictions.

Plot: The Sith’ari Templar claim a lineage to the last great Sith king, King Adas. Together they track down ancient relics and myths that lead them across the galaxy seeking to fulfill the prophecy to usher in the Sith’ari. Upon his return the SIth’ari will purge the Republic from the galaxy and restore the Empire to it’s former glory under Sith rule.

What we Offer:

• Guild Ship
  • Guild Stronghold
  • Friendly atmosphere for grouped content
  • Experienced players willing to answer questions
  • Mumble
  • Guild bank with gear for leveling and XP boosts as well as end game gear augs/kits/stims
  • 10% XP Boost

Contacts: Provus, Hori, Warduke, Sparrowset, Dragonsmith, Ludari, Kthojin

Check out our Enjin page to apply.

Edited by Slave_of_Shogoth
Update

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of extra items of to consider:

• As for Guild Conquest, we have been in the top ten each week.

• With our Strongholds, they are fully equipped and make a great home base, having all the banks, GTN, mail and NPCs we can place in them. Also to mention they look awesome.

• Our Progression in 3.0 should be on top. We came into Operations late and were only able to get into HM progression before the 3.0 announcement.

• Also, would love for more GSF pilots to put better squads together.

Overall, great home with a very decent group of players that enjoy what they do and happen to do it well. If you are looking for the advantage of a big guild while still in a mid sized guild where we know each other., this would be great home for you.

• 1 month later...
I was seriously considering your guild, but after I had a que flashpoint with Laeg, I would not consider it at all. Perhaps it is just him and not guild, but he gives off the stench of elitist that does not care about anyone else. We had a member go afk mid-FP, we all had the respect to wait for the person, but Laeg just ran ahead clearing mobs solo and stealing xp/drops for himself.

I was seriously considering your guild, but after I had a que flashpoint with Laeg, I would not consider it at all. Perhaps it is just him and not guild, but he gives off the stench of elitist that does not care about anyone else. We had a member go afk mid-FP, we all had the respect to wait for the person, but Laeg just ran ahead clearing mobs solo and stealing xp/drops for himself.

Hi Friend,

I am Laeg also known as Ludari, the level 60 Sorc that was in that Group Finder level 55 Tactical Flashpoint we did together.

Just to paint this canvas for everyone. 3 of us were 60 and one was a 57, I think. This is the Tython FP and right after the first Boss, the level 60 Tank calls "AFK". No time, but does say "AFK". No problem, this is a Tactical, right? So I continue on, clearing trash on the walking path and bridge, because it's a level 55 tactical and we are 60. I assume people would follow me, right? I'm on the hidden elite that drops out of now where and my new friend above goes off.

"He said he was AFK!"

Obviously my reply: "Does that mean we all go AFK?"

He goes off about stealing XP from people. But the guy AFK was a level 60.

I didn't respond after the last comment. As elitist as I am, I felt the issue closed. I felt the obvious was pointed out. And I mean, come on, pausing in a tactical where we are 5 levels over it?

Anyways ... thank you for doing this on our Recruitment page so that I can broach a very good point not made yet:

Sith'ari Templar is not recruiting f*****g morons that are unable to think but are completely able to respond in a absurdly roundabout way that teeters on the terrible level of passive aggressive your girlfriend/wife tortures you with daily and makes you regret ever being anything but single.

You, my friend would never get an approval from me for an application anyway. This isn't a zerg guild. L2P. Literally, learn to play a simple game.

Edited by Laeg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...