HELP - Alderaan Codex "The Elysium"

GasGuy

Hello.

As an empire player, how do I activate the taxi location “Elysium Thranta” on Alderaan in the Glarus Valley?

Fact 1: I have found and activated all normal taxi locations. Including Outpost Ghrent.

Fact 2: I am aware that in Patch 2.2.2 in July 2013 this codex was revised to just be for empire players.

Fact 3: I have obtained this codex previously with a Warrior. I can fly on a thranta to the end point location. But I don't remember how I activated the taxi to allow this to happen.

Fact 4: I am aware that the Sith Inquisitor story line has a non-combat quest in which the character enters a phase window @ -714,-311 in the Glarus Valley (north of the river), which then makes him/her ride a thranta to the end point location. See youtube video named “SWTOR Guide: Sith Inquisitor Class Quest: personal shuttle to the Elysium”.

Fact 5: The Elysium Thranta (taxi) is up in the air on the walkway, above x-461,-91.

Fact 6: The outpost Ghrent Thranta (taxi) is @ -964,94 in the Glarus Valley: southern cliffs.

Fact 7: I have consulted SWTOR-SPY.com and it does not give clear instructions on how to 'start flying'... just that you have to fly a thranta to the end location.

How do I get to the end point location? How do I activate the taxi?

Your advice is appreciated.

GasGuy